Monthly Activity
    1.63%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default mahilawas (mokalsar) site

sir,
    I had site at mahilawas gram panchayat formerly mokalsar gram panchayat. I had applied for NOC for building wall around the site. I had paid application fees but the panchayat not issued NOC even after five years. in the mean time some unknown person had built the boundary wall on the site. I wants to pay NOC charges for building permission and fees for NOC for water and Electric connection for the site. THE GRAM SAVAK not ready to take the application fees and telling that site is being built the boundary wall BY SOME ONE so they can not give the NOC to me. In your opinion what should I do to get position back in my favour and get connect with water and electricity.

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.39%
    Monthly Activity
    1239.05%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: mahilawas (mokalsar) site

File RTI Application stating survey no. location and address of your site before concerned PIO seeking information
    a. Reasons Abnormal delay in permitting construction of compound wall. name of official that has to give permission, and violations if any in giving permissions as per official rules.
    b. The name of another person that has applied for NOC and certified copies of documents submitted by him for obtaining such permission and name of official that has permitted boundary wall to outsider.
    Please get pucca information and then you can seek legal recourse .

Name:
    VIKRAM CHHAJED
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.63%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

परन्तु अगर अवैधानिक निर्माण हो तो। अगर उसने बिना noc के निर्माण कराया हो तो क्या ?

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.63%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ग्राम सेवक को रजि ए डी पत्र लिखो और निर्माण की noc के नियम व शर्तें पूछो
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 08-13-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Name:
    VIKRAM CHHAJED
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.63%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks sir,
    as per your direction I had applied related documents copies from district collector. their replay awaited

Name:
    VIKRAM CHHAJED
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.63%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mahilwas(Mokalsar) Site

sir. as per your direction I had applied the documents copies last time and I got it. after receiving the copies I applied for NOC for construction the boundary wall but the Panchayat not given me the NOC. and in the mean time an unsocial person who is goonda in the areas made the boundaries. he is big landmafia and every body afraid of him. now Panchayat is not responding properly due to him. please help me and direct me to get my site back. thanking you.

Name:
    VIKRAM CHHAJED
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.63%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mahilawas(Mokalsar) Site

Sir, In response to the above I have received today a letter from the Sarpanch, Gram Panchayat,Mahilawas which was posted on 16/07/2013 but they put the date of letter as 20/06/2013. they write that If any information or copies of documents I require I have to go to the office personally and I can see the required documents their. Where as I required the information by written letter or copies of documents. as per RTI is it right to call personally and not give copies by post even as I had send required charges by bank draft ? the information given is also unsatisfactory and they write only for formalities. now what should I do to get the information effectively.

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.39%
    Monthly Activity
    1239.05%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you wanted the informtion urgently and if they are important, visit the office with an expert and then seek specific certified copies.
    or else just file FIrst Appeal before First Appellate Authority that PIO has to furnish certified copies as solicited in RTI Act and due to pre occupations, you are not in a position to come and pray for diections to PIO to send required documents by post as expeditiously as possible. You may also send xerox copy of envelope showing dates of posting.
    Grounds of Appeal: Information not furnished, furnished partial information not satisfactory.
    Prayer: Appellant prays for directions to PIO to furnish information through certified copies as requested in RTI Application in terms of RTI Act. Failing which it has to be treated as PIO has not provided information and denied malafidely.
    You may search in to-day's post, and you will find a format of First appeal for ready information.