Thread: Driving license

Name:
    Sujata Paul
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Driving license

Hi, i want to check whether my driving license is an original one. A broker helped me get it and i want to apply for international driving license. Hence wanted to know if this is a valid indian license.

My license details are: NR/784/LRU, Dated 23.05.06, applied from Bisalwas, Loharu (No. 716504).

Thanks & Regards

Sujata Sharma

Name:
    Devendranath
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Driving license

Hello! Sujata Paul, Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information. Hope you had been to a test drive and certified by RTA Inspector and also you have received it by post. Then no need to doubt about the licence.
    Regards.

Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.

Name:
    Sujata Paul
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for replying. But to answer you, no test has been asked for, and i cud not remember whether it came by post or not. It had been done by a broker. If you can help me with the correctness of my driving license number!

Name:
    Sanjib Saha
    Post Thanks / Like

i have given test drive and i hav taken my licence from licence office but my query is i dont have any seal over my licence.so is it valid.
    my licence no. is DL/KRL/405/07-08 Dated 24/04/2007
    issued from Karnal,Haryana.

Name:
    Firoz Alam
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Driving Licence

I give a Broker to made my driving licence and he returned me Learner Driving Licence 4 months ago. I paid him full amount but now he asking me to pay more amount, he also takes the Licence from the DTO (District Transport Office, Ranchi, Jharkhand). How can i take my driving licence from the DTO office or from this broker.
    Plz help me

Name:
    Ganpat
    Post Thanks / Like

For help and procedural guidance on non-RTI issues, please visit Big Helpers
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    syad aley hasan
    Post Thanks / Like

sir I have lost my licence,can i find Details on net for my licence with Number from RTI

Post Thanks / Like

I give a Broker to made my driving licence and he returned me a Driving Licence. so is it valid.
    my licence no. is 29960/PK/Prof/10 Dated 14/10/2010, issued from Phek, Nagaland