Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.09%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Address of owner from vehicle no.

Sir,

I wants to know the address of the vehicle Registration No. TN 37 AX 4109. This vehicle is registered in Peelamedu RTO Office.

Regards
    Saravanan

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    72.73%
    Monthly Activity
    10.52%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Address of owner from vehicle no.

Pl file RTI application with SPIO of concerned RTO by referring:

TN
    TAMILNADU RIGHT TO INFORMATION RULES - RTI Guide

Effective:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

It is advisable to mention in application why U need these details, otherwise it would be treated as third party info and may be declined.
    Thanks MANOJ B. PATEL thanked for this post

It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    M. Faiyazuddin
    Blog Entries
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.67%
    Monthly Activity
    0.06%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Address of owner from vehicle no.

Nice meeting you,
    Welcome to RTI India as a Member

A - Portal for RTI which will answer all your queries but issues related to RTI are discussed here. Thanks.
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/154-how-get-information-private-entity-under-rti.html

RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.06%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default finding address of a vehicle

hello friends,just i want to know that how can i find the address of a vehicle by knowing its registration number.i mean by knowing the number of number plate

[QUOTE=venkiuma;123247]hello friends,just i want to know that how can i find the address of a vehicle by knowing its registration number.i mean by knowing the number of number plate-YV55MVN

Reg number YT55MVN
    Last edited by karira; 03-19-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Name:
    faiz
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.06%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default How to get the Information about the owner of the vehicle by his License plate Number

Hi ...
    This is Siddiqui Faiz from Mumbai (Jogeshwari)
    My friend has a bike Yamaha Enticer, 2002 Model, and he does not have any kind of papers related to the vehicle.
    According to the current condition of this vehicle i don't think it is stolen
    I have a doubt that this is a stolen vehicle because of not having any type of papers and the second point is that this vehicle has Thane R.T.O passing
    I just want to confirm that whether this bike is stolen or not and to confirm the name of the owner before buying this vehicle
    This bike is in great condition and well maintained and i am looking forward to buy this only after confirming the owner and if it is not stolen
    Please reply me as soon as possible ............................

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    69.73%
    Monthly Activity
    6.57%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: How to get the Information about the owner of the vehicle by his License plate Number

Dear Member

If u have the registration no., you can file application under RTI addressing to Public Information Officer of the concerned District Transport Office/RTA for details of owner.

Note: Better mention in the application why U need these details, otherwise it would be treated as third party info and may be declined.

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards
    Thanks MANOJ B. PATEL thanked for this post

Name:
    poonam agarwal
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.06%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: How to get the Information about the owner of the vehicle by his License plate Number

dear sir.
    instead of rti application simply make a reqwuest on plane paper ro RTO office saying i am purchasing this vehicle hence ownership verification papers be given. On payment of some standard fee you will get complete details including any loan outstanding etc will be given to you .
    RTI free of cost at http://www.indiapost.gov.in/rtimanual16a-1.html

Name:
    anjoo
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    86.67%
    Monthly Activity
    0.06%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u can do 1 thing more sms u r registration no. on 53030 they will provide u avilable information via sms