User Tag List

Poll: Agreed or Disagreed?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Name:
    Sreeresh TN
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default pay protection

I want to now whether ex service men employed in central govt. establishments other than banks eligible for pay protection. If 'yes' please send the concerned govt. order.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.78%
    Monthly Activity
    22.69%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Pay protection for ex-servicemen(defence)

Sreeresh,

Read this whole thread above.

Also read some of the threads in the following search:

ex serviceman pay protection - Google Search
    Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    7.25%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No body is talking about RTI in the thread. It will be better to ask for the information from the concerned public Authority.

Name:
    Iqbal Alam
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default privileges for exservicemen as clerk in sbi

Madam/Sir,
    I want to know the privileges given to ex servicemen who joins sbi as clerk like promotion prospects, service seniority for promotion, pay protection etc and the criteria to avail these privileges. Thanks.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.78%
    Monthly Activity
    22.69%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Iqbal,

Read the whole thread above.
    Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira

Name:
    KANCHAN DEB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Please attached notification with my quary

Dear Sir,
    I am an Ex Serviceman and just joined in an PSU. The org. not having clear picture about the formula to adhere presently to give us pay protection. However I came to know that vide GOI, Min. of Personnel, public Grievences and Pension/ Dept. of Personnel and Trg. OM no. 3/1/85- Esst(Pay-II) Dt 31/07/1986 , OM no. 3/13/2008- Esst(Pay-II) Dt 11/11/2008, OM no. 3/19/2009- Esst(Pay-II) Dt 05/04/2010 has issued with the clear directives for the pay protection of such cases i.e. Ex-Serviceman Pay Protection.
    On behalves of the Ex-S working in the same PSU I shall be oblised if the above mentioned letters are atteched with the reply.

Best Regards from,
    Kanchan Deb

Name:
    amin
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Please attached notification with my quary

Dear Kanchan,

I had just googled in internet and found this link CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES NEWS
    i think it may be useful for you and you make additional search, u wil find all related information.

Regards,
    Amin.

Name:
    ynarasimha swamy
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

also pl read the copy of office memo

No. 121312009-Pay-I
    Government of India
    Department of Personnel & Training
    Estt (Pay-I) Section. *****
    New Delhi dated the 3oth March. 2010
    OFFICE MEMORANDUM
    Subject: Guidelines for fixation of pay of candidates working in Public Sector Undertakings
    etc., recommended for appointment by the Commission by the method of recruitment
    by selection - regarding.
    Reference is invited to this Department's OMS No. 1211188-Pay-I dated 7.8.89 and
    1211196-Pay-I dated 10.7.98, whereby guidelines for fixation of pay of candidates working in
    Public Sector Undertakings etc., recommended for appointment by the Comn~ission by the
    method of recruitment by selection through interview only, were issued.
    2. Subsequent to the implementation of the recommendations of the 6Ih CPC and the issue
    of CCS(RP) Rules 2008, the system of Running Pay Bands and Grade Pays has been
    introduced. Accordingly, in partial modification of this Department's OM dated 7.8.89 and
    10.7.98 referred to above, the method of pay fixation in respect of those appointed on or after
    1.1.2006 will be as under:
    "In case of candidates working in Public Sector Undertakings, Universities, Semi-
    Government Institutions or Autonomous Bodies, who are appointed as direct recruits on
    or after 1.1.2006 on selection through interview by a properly constituted agency
    including Departmental Authorities making recruitment directly, their initial pay may
    be fixed by granting them the Grade Pay attached to the post. Further, their pay in the
    Pay Band may be fixed at a stage so that the pay in the Pay Band +Grade Pay and DA
    as admissible in the government, protects the pay +DA already being drawn by them in
    their parent ofganisations. The pay in the Pay Band fixed under this formulation will not
    be fixed at a stage lower than Entry Pay in the Revised Pay Structure (corresponding to
    the Grade Pay applicable to the post) for direct recruits on or after 1.1.2006 as notified
    vide Section 11, Part A of First Schedule to CCS(RP) Rules, 2008. The pay in the Pay
    Band fixed under this formulation will not exceed Rs. 67000, the maximum of the Pay
    Band PB-4."
    3. The conditions for admissibility of pay protection shall be the same as stipulated in this
    Department's OMS dated 7.8.89 and 10.7.98 referred to above. t
    4. In so far as persons serving in the India Audit and Accounts Department are concerned,
    these orders are issued with the concurrence of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
    5. These orders will be applicable w.e.f. 1.1.2006
    6. Hindi version will follow.
    (Rita Mathur)
    Director (Pay)
    1. All Ministries I Departments of the Govt. of India, etc.
    F. No.12/3/2009-Pay-I dated the 3 0 ' ~M arch, 2010
    2. The Secretary. U.P.S.C., Dholpur House, Shajahan Road, New Delhi.
    3. The Comptroller & Auditor General of India and all States under his control.
    4. Controller General of Accounts / Controller of Accounts, Ministry of Finance.
    5. Secretaries to Union Public Service Commission 1 Supreme Court of India / Election
    / Lok Sabha Sectt. / Rajya Sabha Sectt. / Cabinet Sectt.1 Central
    Vigilance Commission / President's Secn. / Vice - President's Sectt.1 Prime
    Minister's Office / Planning Commission.
    6. Department of Personnel & Training (AIS Division) / JCAi Administration Section.
    7. Additional Secretary (Union Territory), Ministry of Home Affairs.
    8. All State Governments / Union Territories.
    9. Governors of all States / Lt. Governors of Union Territories.
    10. Secretary, National Council (Staff Side), 13 - C, Feroz Shah Road, New Delhi.
    11. All Members of the Staff Side of the National Council of JCM 1 Departmental
    Council.
    12. All Officers / Sections of the Department of Personnel & Training / Department of
    Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances / Department of Pension & Pension
    Welfare.
    13. Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure w.r.t their IC UO No. 10/1/2010
    dated 16.2.2010.
    14. NIC with a request to upload the OM on the website of DOPT.
    15. 20 spare copies.
    &Y;
    (Rita Mathur)
    Director (Pay)