Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Name:
    nag
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Joint commettee ugc aicte dec

Hello,

How can I get information about funds/grants supply from UGC to Central/State Universities? Please inform me.

Name:
    M. Faiyazuddin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You can ask from UGC also under RTI.

"It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right. "
    Winston Churchil
    APPEAL: Use RTI to get Information from Private/Public Unaided Schools to stop violation of norms in Education. Private Schools are under the Purview of RTI--CIC.
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/154-how-get-information-private-entity-under-rti.html

Name:
    kaushal
    Post Thanks / Like

Default JRN rvd deemed university

sir, is B.Tech.(chemical) from JRN rajasthan vidyapeeth deemed university is AICTE-DEC-UGC JOINT commeette approved ? pls.help

Name:
    C J Karira
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Why don't you file a RTI Application with AICTE/UGC and find out ?
    Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira

Name:
    Rohan Anand
    Post Thanks / Like

HI,
    Rajasthan Vidyapeeth univerity was recognised by DEC and UGC in previosly and not AICTE as then it was not a mandatory requirement for any technical distance education to get affiliated with AICTE also.
    However the present scenario has changed now it is absolutely mandatory to get approval by the AICTE-DEC-UGC joint approval without which ur degree will be treated as invalid and scrapped.

As of now NO university in India is approved for running distance B.Tech programme including the famous one such as IGNOU, Thapar, JRN Rajasthan, IASE Rajasthan, ICFAI Hyderabad etc.

However the Ministry of HRD and joint committee is considering the case for already passed out and those already studying in these universities for the workaround and have planned for the outcome somewhere in the later part or mid of year 2010.

For the present affiliations u can refer the following URL :
    http://www.dec.ac.in/131009/Recognit...0Committee.doc

Name:
    RAVIKUMAR
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for ur co-operation

Name:
    PRASAD PALLA
    Post Thanks / Like

dear sir,

I finished b.tech (civil) from JRN RAJASTAN vidyapeeth university, udaipur during acadamic year 2004-2007.My enrollment no. DE-II/SA/04/11595 joined in 22/10/2004. I have provisional certificate also. I want to do M.tech correspondence in soil mechanics and foundation engineering from institute of engineers . but JRN RAJASTAN vidyapeeth university name is there in non -recognised universities list. so how can i prove that JRN RAJASTAN VIDYAPEETH is valid university or not

with regards

prasad

Name:
    ambrish
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dear Prasad

Please read this full thread and also refer: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/6155-d...-approval.html

regards