0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.7%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default regarding the status of Indian CDC

Sir, I Kuldeep Singh applied for Indian CDC for electrical officer, my file number is NCO/140/11. can you please help me out in finding the status my CDC. I shall be very thankful to you.
    my contact is as follows:-
    emailid:-
    and cell number:-

XXXXXXXXXXXX and xxx@yyy.zzz - Deleted mobile number and email id - posting against forum rules

Name:
    Sunil Ahya
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    15.5 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    48.9%
    Monthly Activity
    328.42%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: regarding the status of Indian CDC

Dear Kuldeep Singh,

This forum is dedicated for discussions relating to Right to Information Act, 2005.

If you would like to file a RTI application with a Public Authority for seeking status of your pending work with that Public Authority, please post your queries here and our members would be happy to help you further.

For any other general help, please post your query with our sister website www.bighelpers.org.
    "It is elementary that what is binding on the court in a subsequent case is not the conclusion arrived at in a previous decision" "A case is only an authority for what it actually decides and not what may come to follow logically from it. Judgments of courts are not to be construed as statutes" - Supreme Court in AIR 1982 SC 149 (at p.231).

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription