Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Chakbandi Adhiniyam in UP

I am Doctor by profession and want to know about some basic rules of Uttar Pradesh Chakbandi Adhiniyam regarding definition of Baag and what age of mango tree or goava tree. Further more if we have 2 year old mango tress in around 22 beegha land would it be considered baag or not, or would not fall under chakbandi process.

kindly help me out

Thanks and Regards

Name:
    Dr. S.Malhotra
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Chakbandi Adhiniyam in UP

dear Doc , this forum is for RTI queries only .
    If you are not able to find the required information on the website of the relevant Public Authority , you may file an RTI Application under UP RTI Rules with requisite RTI Fee and obtain such information . The PIO is required to reply in 30 days after receiving your request .

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Chakbandi Adhiniyam in UP

It is necessary that you frame your queries very carefully to get the correct and timely information. Your queries should not be in for of questions and seeking opinions. You queries must direct towards some information or record available in the information. You must request for information or record that is available in records.

for example, you may not ask "What is the definition of a Baag".

Rather you should ask "Please provide me the certified copy of the basic rules of Uttar Pradesh Chakbandi Adhiniyam regarding definition of Baag"