0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default recognised degrees

there are state sponsored open universities where a person without formal education can earn a masters degree in any discipline but to get it he has to put in hard work, study the subjects and secure the prescribed marks.but what use having such a degree if it is not recognised by other conventional universities or by UPSC,ICAI,etc., if the degree holder wants to persue higher studies nor gets a priority to secure a job.
    The students and parents alike have been lured into this cobweb created by the policy makers{UGC} in the name of getting cheap and affordable education to the common man. They are non-communicative if we seek information on the status of recognition.
    The AIU, is more for getting degrees of even non-descript foreign universities than thinking of the position of our own open universities.
    I think the matter comes under the ambit of the RTI Act, and you should act in the matter. Thanks

Name:
    Prashant
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.75%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: recognised degrees

Dear Mr. M. V. Bhakta,

Welcome to RTI India!
    I appreciate your concern, however, I fail to understand how the matter you mentioned can be sorted out using RTI?

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription