Post Thanks / Like

Default how to write application to local muncipaliity for water shortage?

Hi

I want to file RTI to local muncipality for water shortage in our area.
    All ponds & dams were overloaded on last monsoon season though they are not providing us enough water.
    I even dont when they give us water supply.
    I want to know timing how much time they supply water in our area for each day.
    If there is shortage of water i want the reason for the same.
    I also want to know why water is coming mixed with sewage water.
    If I want water tanker from Municipality whom to contact.
    Who is responsible for water shortage.

Kindly guide me because the summer has started & as my opinion they have tie up with local water tanker association so they can also earn money due to artificial water shortage.

Pls let me know how to frame this question.
    As soon as possible.............

Name:
    ambrish
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: how to write application to local muncipaliity for water shortage?

Dear Member

FIle RTI application with PIO of MC for info. RTI application will be as per state RTI rules. RTI rules and other details can be checked here: Guide

Also read:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/9310-w...pply-woes.html
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/68127-...-pipeline.html

regards

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It is advisable to file detailed complaint with Municipal Commissioner by you jointly with other residents of the area. After one month file RTI by referring:

Long pending? :
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ding-govt.html

Gujarat:
    GUJARAT RTI RULES/FORMATS - Guide

It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Post Thanks / Like

I like to add I know that I can apply on 20Rs. Stamp Paper to local municipality. I have doubt about the question how to ask for the same thats why I need your help.

This can be my RTI Application if you want to edit anything reply. I like to have idea from your side.
    To,
    Commisioner,
    Adipur Municipality Office.

Kindly provide me the answer of question asked under RTI Act 2005.

Questions:-
    1) What are the different sources through which water is being provided presently to this area?
    2) How much water is being provided through each source daily?
    3) According to your estimates, what is the quantum of water scarcity?
    4) Since the year 2010, how has the water scarcity been increasing? Please give year-wise figures of water scarcity that existed as per your records since year 2010.
    5) What are the reasons for water scarcity?
    6) What steps have been taken by you to address this problem since year 2010?
    7) What are the short term and long term solutions to solve this problem according to you?
    8) What steps have been taken so far and what are the hurdles in implementing these solutions?
    9) Due to what reason we are getting dirty salty & sandfull water?
    10) What are the steps you take to clean up salt & sands from the water?
    11) Who is responsible office for the Water Department. Kindly provide me his/her Name, Responsibility, Contact No. to contact for water problem.
    12) Can you provide water tanker free due to shortage of water from Municipality pipeline? If yes whom to contact for the same.

Kindly provide me the answer of each question separately.

Regards,
    Ashwin Pancholi
    My Address.

Name:
    ambrish
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Can you provide water tanker free due to shortage of water from Municipality pipeline? If yes whom to contact for the same.
    My suggestion:

a. Does dept supply free water tankers in areas where there is shortage of water supply from MC, please provide copy of rules/any official document applicable in this regard.

b. Name, designation and official phone and mobile no of the officer who can be contacted for free tanker (in case of shortage) , if officers have been appointed areawise, please provide details accordingly.

c. Kindly read: GUJARAT RTI RULES/FORMATS - Guide

regards

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for your guidance i will add this question if have more idea to kindly let me know.