Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

  1. Past hour
  2. Yesterday
  3. As usual, make a complaint to the Ministry of Shipping by Regd. post and follow it up with RTI on the status of your complaint.
  4. Prasad GLN

    Help with property delay

    I presume that EMI is with a banker for loan sanctioned by them. A banker is not concerned with such delays. The financier is concerned only with carrying out disbursements to the builder as per directions of a borrower. The builder was chosen by the borrower himself. A banker is not concerned with such delays etc. The amount was advanced for a purpose and repayment should be made as per schedule. The borrower is a person or two with limited time and amount at his disposal whereas a Builder is an established organization with a lot of networks backed by men, money, and machinery to fight out a case. The only thing that can be done is fighting as a group with trust on each other and entrusting the issue to a competent advocate. Competency is different from sincerity. A competent may not be sincere, and a sincere may not be competent.
  5. bansal_shveta

    Help with property delay

    Hi, I am seeking some guidance can buyer stop emi if builder defaults; without any impact on credit score? Also, what can be done to check that the court case we have filed is not unnecessarily delayed or in other words determine incompetence at advocate level. Please guide Sent from my Lenovo K8 Plus using RTI INDIA mobile app
  6. Sir, I would like to inform you that M. V. Narmada Container Ship has been banned by the MPT for it's mechanical failure in self crane on board.. Now same ship has change its name as libra se and expected to berth on coming Sunday in same crane break dawn condition and MPT is supporting the ship for loading and unloading with shore crane of the port, I suspect sheer corruption in this and this also against the safety law and trade in sea, Sir, please help me to advise in such case where and how this to be reported. Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app
  7. Last week
  8. Prasad GLN

    Complaint on Express drivers and conductors

    @Samuel Lalmasawma, This forum is in no way connected to Govt. Services and is voluntary of forum of members for getting guidance under RTI Act. Make a written complaint to Chairman, Telangana RTC, Hyderabad mentioning The date, time, vehicle No...travelling from...to...and narrate each incident and request Chairman to look into the attitude of their staff towards travelers. Hope you may get a reply.
  9. Shree Vathsan

    First appeal

    Finally I received a couple of days back the entire copy of records sought. As Prasadji said registration certificate is available but insurance is not. Thank you. Sent from my SM-J510FN using RTI INDIA mobile app
  10. Sunil Ahya

    Sec 8 (1) (h)

    Has the PIO sufficiently justified and given detailed reasons for invoking section 8(1)(h)? If not, then please read the blog on the following link to learn more: http://jps50.blogspot.com/2014/06/justification-for-reasons-for-denial.html
  11. Sunil Ahya

    Women Right on Ancestral Properties

    Please read section 6 onwards and the Schedule of the Hindu Succession Act, 1956 on the following link: https://www.vakilno1.com/bareacts/hindusuccessionact/hindusuccessionact.html I have quoted below the Schedule for your immediate reference:
  12. Mr.Nataraj I feel that I am not catching your point. You have to search where you have lost the money. Send a Registered notice to the authority to whom you have sent money and seek a refund. Wait for 15 days and file RTI Application and seek information on the status of your notice and reasons for not refunding. You might have done a mistake. But that is not all. You can learn costliest lessons with small amounts through this small mistake of Rs.398/- Explore RTI and learn. My only point is you have never stated to whom you have sent your money and to whom you have written as a request for such certified copies. Unless you inform details, it is not possible for us to guess. Please proceed and learn RTI in this way. NOTE: This is not a Govt. website.
  13. journalist




  14. journalist



  15. Harsha Uchil

    Trace wrong ownership on Patta/Khata document

    Thank you much for your prompt response. Will follow up as recommended. Regards.
  16. Simply I wast my money of 39i/- no problem sir I think this matter you have to forget sir I will also forget ok sir I am sorry for everything I distarbe you people sorry so sorry I appalagais for that Sent from my CPH1859 using RTI INDIA mobile app
  17. It meens I spend my money ok I am not taking sersely what I spend 398/- love it sir I never pay any amount on government web site ithimk pravite people is best they never gaving this kind of answer sir ok any way thanks Good buy Sent from my CPH1859 using RTI INDIA mobile app
  18. Prasad GLN

    Trace wrong ownership on Patta/Khata document

    Yes. You can file RTI Application to concerned Tehasildar or Revenue officer that can affect such mutations and seek information. Information solicited: 1. Please provide all copies of documents, including such applications, recommendations, inspection, notes, etc. entries in registers basing on which in Patta No..................of village............................., the name of ......................................was deleted and the name of.......................................was added. 2. Please provide the names of all employees that are concerned with such deletion/addition stating their role in making such deletions and additions. A copy of patta is enclosed for reference.
  19. Prasad GLN

    House vera

    It may not be the problem exclusive to you alone, and all tax payers must form as an association and fight it out. You can also file RTI Application and seek information as follows: Information solicited: 1)Please provide the entire basis on which the house taxes were escalated more than 200 times and all relevant notes/recommendataions and decisions for implementing such abnormal increase in house taxes.
  20. Hi, I'm an owner of an undivided share of property along with 9 other family members. Recently the patta showed a 10th member of the family appearing on the Patta papers leaving out my name. This new entry seems to have happened sometime duing 2016 while the previous patta copies showed the correct entries. Can I file an RTI to the Tahsildars office to get information on how the new entry would have got into the system as no personal visits to the office and queries are leading to any satisfactory response from staff. I would like to understand how such cases need to be dealt with and if RTI can be an effective tool here to get more transparency. Regards, Harsha U
  21. bhagesh08

    House vera

    House vera(property tax paying yearly) has increased from 330 to 1000 in Gram Panchayat gujarat what to do. Sent from my IF9031 using RTI INDIA mobile app
  22. Gurlovleen

    Information on passengers

    Thanks Ji
  23. Most of the bus drivers and conductors of Express Buses travelling from Seccunderabad to Yadagirigutta in Telangana are not having good conduct with me. I don't know how they behave with other passengers but with me most of them behave and talks very rude. I kindly request the government to make things right in how ever format you can I'll be highly grateful to you Sent from my SM-J610F using RTI INDIA mobile app
  24. khumandhana

    Sec 8 (1) (h)

    How to overruled sec 8(1) (h). The PIO & FAA denied the investigation under this section Sent from my SM-G7202 using RTI INDIA mobile app
  25. Mr.Nataraj, Be practical and considerate. Because the guidance is free, members can not guess to whom you have remitted and their postal address. You have to use your own ways and find it out, as members are having the least idea of your efforts. Contact your friend that advised you to send that amount, without any idea on RTI or laid down procedures under RTI.. Please search in google and find out with the name of the office to whom you have sent and their postal address. There are 20 posts in this thread and still you continue o post the same even when you have been informed that this forum is dedicated o guide citizen members for seeking information under RTI Act and members cannot guess and assume things to the procedure you have adopted and o whom you have sent and what is that website and the payment position of that amount spent.. Een most difficult RTI issues, there can not be more than 5 posts. Without providing any details to whom you have sought the documents you require members for postal address. Take help of your friend that gave that advice as he may be having an idea of the public authority. Someone may guide, but we have to study the process and then only act.
  26. Prasad GLN

    Interim Order passed by Information Commissioner

    You can file RTI Application seeking such information. Application dt...seeking information under RTI Act Before CPIO,.......Registry (name of IC), CIC New Delhi. Public authority: CPIO,.......................... Fee: Postal order No...for Rs.10/- fvg.Accounts officer, CIC payable at New Delhi. Applicant: (Appellant) The subject on the information sought:: n Interim order has been passed by the Information Commissioner on 14.12.2018 directing the CPIO of Public Authority to produce the minutes of board meeting held from 01.04.2016 to 31.03.2017 along with their corresponding agenda as sought in the RTI application for 'in-camera' perusal before the bench at New Delhi on 18.01.2019 at 12.15 PM to decide on the applicability of section 8(1)(a) and 8(1)(d) of RTI Act and the appeal is reserved for final order. Reference No. of Interim order: Information solicited: Please provide present status and provide copies of all documents submitted received. 2. Please provide reasons for the abnormal delay in final orders. 3. Please inform whether a further hearing is necessary for this matter. 4. If orders have been passed, please communicate that speaking order. Place Date Applicant nt (Appellant)
  27. Prasad GLN

    Information on passengers

    Every vehicle that is permitted by RTO states the number of passengers, weight, checks carried out and must display in painting in the vehicle or outside the vehicle, etc. In case of violations, a complaint can be filed by RTO mentioning the Registration vehicle no.... There may be routine checks on high ways both by Police dept., and every year by RTO for fitness certificate. First, get the details from RTO through certified copies and then report violations. Information solicited: 1. Please provide terms and conditions that a transport vehicle (Passenger/goods transport) should maintain as per the sanction of route permits. such as seating capacity, cargo, first aid box fitness certificate etc,
  1. Load more activity


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy