Jump to content

harindersinghrawat's Blog

  • entry
  • comments
  • views

Entries in this blog

Request to provide procedure for obtaning my case paper from judicial court ,BAR court rajasthan

Respected sir, A lady from my village has filed a false case against me in BAR court and paid bribe of Rs 22000 to ASI Karan Singh and constable Nirmal Singh . As these are investigating officer. They filed charge sheet against me as I have not paid bribe. Knowing that I am a defence person and will hardly get any time to follow day today status of case. Sir , even I submitted a recording to SHO Ras in which son of opposite party accepted there mistake but latter on his son joined in fillin



  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy