Jump to content

harindersinghrawat's Blog

  • entry
  • comments
  • views

Request to provide procedure for obtaning my case paper from judicial court ,BAR court rajasthan



Respected sir,

A lady from my village has filed a false case against me in BAR court and paid bribe of Rs 22000 to ASI Karan Singh and constable Nirmal Singh . As these are investigating officer.

They filed charge sheet against me as I have not paid bribe. Knowing that I am a defence person and will hardly get any time to follow day today status of case.

Sir , even I submitted a recording to SHO Ras in which son of opposite party accepted there mistake but latter on his son joined in filling false case against me.


Now I filed a RTI with SP pali to know whether the investigating officer taken that recording into account. But reply from SP pali that they submitted records to court BAR, Rajasthan and asked me to take from court.

Now please all the members are requested to kindly help this defence person to get all the documents from BAR court through RTI. So that I can prepare my case.

I also request to tell me procedure , address of pio of bar court and other important details which may help me.


Thanking you


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy