Jump to content

ambrish.p's Blog

  • entries
  • comments
  • views



Latest Update on 06/09/2013

  1. The Statesman: Check EPF balance online from today
  2. Now on, know your current PF balance instantly - NDTVProfit.com
  3. epfo online - ???? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ?????? - Amar Ujala
  4. EPFO LINK:  Member Balance

If the information is not available online, please refer these blog :

  1. http://www.rtiindia.org/forums/blogs/jps50/76-how-know-provident-fund-status-through-rti.html
  2. http://www.rtiindia.org/forums/blogs/raveena_o/2279-rti-epf-inquiry.html

How to Check Transfer Status?

How to withdraw PF money & check the withdrawal status??

To withdraw PF money you need to fill the form no.19 (Employees' Provident Fund Scheme, 1952) and Form No.10C (Employee’s Pension Scheme, 1995) and you can withdraw the PF deposited to your account by your previous Employer. Forms available here: http://www.epfindia.nic.in/

FOR Claim Status (all INDIA) try here: http://www.epfindia.nic.in/ClaimStatus_New.html

The Employees’ Provident Funds Scheme, 1952 has a unique provision casting the responsibility to settle claims within 30 days on the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner concerned.

How to withdraw PF money without involving/sign of employer.

If the company is closed and the employer is either not traceable or refused to sign the subscriber to the fund can still submit his claim for settlement through other means. It is the duty of the employer under the Act & Scheme to help Employees' Provident Fund organization to settle the Provident Fund dues of his employees. He has to complete the prescribed application within 5 days of receipt [para72 (5)] forms & hand over it to the member when he leaves the service. When a member finds it difficult to get the form attested by the employer, he can get the attestation of any of the following officer & send to the Provident Fund office:

  1. Manager of a bank.
  2. By any gazetted officer.
  3. Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees'
  4. Provident Fund Organization).
  5. Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public.


Recommended Comments

Just a simple query. Does transferring PF from old employer to new employer involve old employer at all?

I mean will the present employer send any kind of details or form 13 to old employer or just get the form straight to PF office?

Link to comment

Posted (edited)

income tax refund status for assessment year 2009-10 pan no. XXXXXX

Edited by ambrish.p
Link to comment

Dear Krinix,

A Provident Fund member, on leaving an establishment and joining another establishment (Whether the Act is applicable or not) can seek transfer of his Provident Fund balances to his new Provident Fund account opened in the transferee establishment. This application should be submitted through the present employer to the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner concerned for effecting the transfer. The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner is required to effect the transfer within 30 days. A copy of the transfer certificate (Annexure K) will be sent to the member concerned. The member should also ensure that the amount transferred to his present account number is included in the Provident Fund Annual Statement of account of the year in which transfer was effected.


Link to comment




To check PF balance I need to enter establisment code. What is establishment code and from where would I get it?

Link to comment
ds pf search


dear sir,

i had worked in bangalore from2006 to 2008 but did not claim for pf, now i am settled in mumbai. I just know my pf no is KN/24500 (but dont know full number and the company is also shutdown).

So i wanted to know wether :-

1). Will the Mumbai PF office will help me find the full PF number (in bangalore the pf office is at Richmond road)

2). After getting the number can how and were to claim for the pf money.

pls help and advise

Link to comment
ds pf search


sir thanks a lot for the information. but my problem is that my collegue dont remember my pf number nor my employer is supporative in helping me as the company is also shut down. can i file a RTI application (annexure A) to bangalore office from mumbai,but will they send me the PF A/c statement of mine? Or is their anyother way to get the PF number(means any organisation or person who can help me)my collegues pf number is KN/24500/055 which he had already claimed long back. with this number is their anyway to get my number?? pls help.

Link to comment
ds pf search


sir i wanted to know that wether the regional pf office in bangalore will entertain the RTI application and will they will give me the pf number ( as in know its KN/24500/??? and regional office is at richomnd road bangalore)

2). is there any website for the bangalore pf office so that i can trace individual pf number with help of company name??? pls advise

Link to comment


I submitted my form for PF withdrawal with my previous employer on Mid Feb 2010 Chennai. its been 3 months now, the person who is incharge of PF in my previous org. keeps telling me he has submitted the form and the amount will be credited soon. The status on PF chennai website still shows"claim not received by this office". I went in person in PF office and checked the officer says that claim is not received. When I told this to the PF guy he insists that he has submitted and his job is done. Could u pls help what to do now??


Another question: will the whole amount be credited (if all it is credited)?

Link to comment
Apoorba Ganguly


Dear Sir,


I read so many posts in this site regarding the PF transfer / withdrawal process. I got constructive ideas about how to proceed for PF transfer procedure. Thank you very much for the elaborate info provided here and for the commendable job people are doing through this website!


However, I have a query regarding my own PF transfer:


For transfer of PF account from one organization to another, at the time of joining a new company, is it necessary to submit the following forms along with the Form 13 -->


Form 3A, 6A, 5, 10.


I was of the idea that submitting a fully furnished Form 13 from my side will suffice.


Please guide.

Link to comment
Shilpa Basu


The link for Pune states that the Balance check facility has been currently withdrawn. So, how could I check my PF balance? If you require, I could give you my PF account number.

Link to comment


Ashish Mohekar : PF Account No. MH/PN31828/0712; PLZ LET ME KNOW THE PF ACCOUNT BALANCE & STATEMENT .

Link to comment
santosh g more


How to Check PF balance ? Online faciltiy is available for accounts maintained MUMBAI account?

Link to comment




can you send me the link for Mumbai and haryana states so that i can check my account for those states.





Link to comment
shekhar shukla


Dear Sir,


how to check my PF account balance. My PF account no. is MH/46135/9223.


Shekhar Shukla

Link to comment


Please help me, Presently i am in Moserbaer India limited,i applied for PF transfer from my previous company JCT baroda and fill all forms and hand over to present employer ,they send it on 6 march 2010 ,but till now i didn't get my previous PF transfer,present employer is saying you need to check from PF office wazirpur,i checked website ,in order to check status i need to fill establishment code ,extension code ,what are they of moserbaer ,please help.

My present PF No. DL/11028/8137

Link to comment

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy