Latest Update on 06/09/2013
- The Statesman: Check EPF balance online from today
- Now on, know your current PF balance instantly - NDTVProfit.com
- epfo online - ???? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ?????? - Amar Ujala
- EPFO LINK: Member Balance
If the information is not available online, please refer these blog :
How to Check Transfer Status?
- To know the details of transfer procedure, please refer these blogs on PF: http://www.rtiindia.org/blogs/taurus/
- To check the transfer status, if its not available online, please refer: http://www.rtiindia.org/blogs/raveena_o/2276-missing-epf-details.html
- File RTI application with CPIO of Concerned PF office to check the status of transfer. RTI application will be as per Central Govt. RTI Rules & fees.
- RTI Application For Central Govt Info (by JPS 50 Sir: http://www.rtiindia.org/blogs/jps50/19-rti-application-central-govt-info.html
- Please refer to this blog by JPS 50 Sir: http://www.rtiindia.org/blogs/jps50/69-any-thing-pending-govt.html for a suggested format.
How to withdraw PF money & check the withdrawal status??
To withdraw PF money you need to fill the form no.19 (Employees' Provident Fund Scheme, 1952) and Form No.10C (Employee’s Pension Scheme, 1995) and you can withdraw the PF deposited to your account by your previous Employer. Forms available here: http://www.epfindia.nic.in/
FOR Claim Status (all INDIA) try here: http://www.epfindia.nic.in/ClaimStatus_New.html
The Employees’ Provident Funds Scheme, 1952 has a unique provision casting the responsibility to settle claims within 30 days on the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner concerned.
- To know the details, kindly see the blogs of Taurus Sir on PF: http://www.rtiindia.org/blogs/taurus/
- File RTI application with CPIO of Concerned PF office to check the status of the claim. Application as per Central Govt. rules & fees.
- Suggested Format of RTI application for withdrawal status (by JPS Sir) :http://www.rtiindia.org/blogs/jps50/33-provident-fund-refund.html
How to withdraw PF money without involving/sign of employer.
If the company is closed and the employer is either not traceable or refused to sign the subscriber to the fund can still submit his claim for settlement through other means. It is the duty of the employer under the Act & Scheme to help Employees' Provident Fund organization to settle the Provident Fund dues of his employees. He has to complete the prescribed application within 5 days of receipt [para72 (5)] forms & hand over it to the member when he leaves the service. When a member finds it difficult to get the form attested by the employer, he can get the attestation of any of the following officer & send to the Provident Fund office:
- Manager of a bank.
- By any gazetted officer.
- Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees'
- Provident Fund Organization).
- Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public.