- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
- What's new in this club
SANJAYRANIWALA posted a topic in landlords of uttar pradesh's landlords of uttar pradesh TopicsGive your valuable suggestions to protest against provisions of uttar pradesh rent control act, 1972 which is totally against landlords and beneficial to tenants. By this act a tenant paying rent of few rupees become the owner of the property and the landlord can't do anything against him. He even can't not enter his own property and can't enhance rent. So in today's inflationary period enhancement of rent at the market price of the property is very necessary and act should provide power to landlord to vacate their property from tenant. A forum of landlord is required to be create.FOR THIS CAUSE JOIN HANDS TO RAISE VOICE UNDER ONE ROOF.