- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
- What's new in this club
Rajesh Kumar Rti Acivitor replied to Laxmi Rajashekhar's topic in Get aware about ur Education and related rights's Get aware about ur Education and related rights TopicsRespected officials,Registration number CIC/SCOFI/A/2018/140719 When will the information we get under the case of above given registration number
amit_desai replied to Laxmi Rajashekhar's topic in Get aware about ur Education and related rights's Get aware about ur Education and related rights Topicshi i m from ahmedabad.... i want to know that what happens in the 2008 dummy writer case took place in ahmedabad....what is the final judgement....can any one help me.....
Laxmi Rajashekhar posted a topic in Get aware about ur Education and related rights's Get aware about ur Education and related rights TopicsDear Friends, I give a warm welcome to all the educated to join the hands together to know our rights as the students, scholars against the malfunctioning of the different educational systems , platforms, professional bodies and the universities without basic co-ordination among themselves and in turn troubling the student community. I request to share ur feelings, and related problems at this platform to get the solutioins for. Thanking u.