- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
- What's new in this club
jawahar lal replied to jawahar lal's topic in RTI HELP INDIA's RTI HELP INDIA Topicscertainly they come.
Nishan Banerjee replied to jawahar lal's topic in RTI HELP INDIA's RTI HELP INDIA TopicsSir, all the schools have to take affiliation from either the central or state government. thereby do they not come under the periphery of RTI act?
jawahar lal replied to jawahar lal's topic in RTI HELP INDIA's RTI HELP INDIA TopicsIt is very much clear in RTI Act that all all the private bodies which are not funded by government directly or indirectly not comes under the Act. But in my view, If a private school gets the land from government at very discounted rates it should come under the Act.
Nishan Banerjee posted a topic in RTI HELP INDIA's RTI HELP INDIA Topics2. Definitions.—In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires,— (a) "appropriate Government" means in relation to a public authority which is established, constituted, owned, controlled or substantially financed by funds provided directly or indirectly- 0) by the Central Government or the Union territory administration, the Central Government; (ii) by the State Government, the State Government; Q Who all come under the periphery of this? What about the privately run schools? Are they answerable to RTI?