- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
- What's new in this club
Hi! to everyone out there fighting or trying to fight out for their rights. Read many articles and blogs regarding the parking rules in delhi residential area but solution is yet to be traced.People are parking their vehicles / car in the front of their neighbour gates leaving their Gates undisturbed some unknowingly and 90 percent intentionally IF You ask them to remove or give way to park our own vehicle they start fighting and start abusing.well I'm also facing the same problem since long .Anyone having the answer pl. come forward with your replies and solution.