Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

About This Club

I AM A victim of conspiracy hatched by an advocate with an intention to malign the judiciary and gain wide publicity in the international media. the investigazting agency eventhough dance to the tune of the complainant now finding it difficult to charge. now we are like a bone stuck in their neck neither they can swallow it nor they take it out. I will defnitely give a fitting reply

  1. What's new in this club
  2. How to make partition of property between widow(wife), son and daughter after the death of male according to the succession act 2005.??
  3. I am a daughter of an allotee staying in then colony for over 20 years yet they disqualified me from standing for presidential elections of RWA.Is my right been hindered.They have no copy of bye laws for ready reference....is it legal ?
  4. Dear All, I was working in Saudi arab with Landmark Group.One delhi based company which is having operation in Bahrain gave me written offer to join in bahrain after my selection through telephonic interview. In June,2010 I resigned from Landmark group and came to india for madical and other formalities. In August,2010 after 20 days of joining at delhi head office the company said that due to some global circumstances we cant send you to bahrain. Then They offered me a position here in India with a salary of almost 1/4th of what they had offered me for bahrain. I sent him legal notice.But they did not reply for the same even after one month. May I request you to kindly suggest me further course of action.I have all the written communications that I had with the company. Many Thanks,
  5. As we all and everybody knows that in india free eduction for girlls upto 12th std. Is this rule applicable only for govrt. aided school or for both aided and unaided Is there any ragulation on fees that privet unaided school has to follow thanks
  6. My wife has been worked in kendriya vidayalaya af sulur coimbatore from 06 sep 08 to 22 jul 09. She was not issued with appointment letter but photocopy of cheque of every month which was given for salary is available. Now principal has refused to provide experience certificate by telling that their is circular from sangathan that not to issue experience certificate due to court cases. Now she is in need. Is there any procedure to procure it, if yes please advice.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy