- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
- What's new in this club
khan1978 replied to mkanand's topic in ASSOCIATION FOR HUMAN RIGHTS & ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION's ASSOCIATION FOR HUMAN RIGHTS & ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION TopicsI proud of India Sent from my CPH1729 using RTI INDIA mobile app
" Today is pride of Bhartiya, Genuine & Active Bhartiya Human Rights Organisation & Activists for the selection of Bharat as a member of United Nation Human Rights from Asia Pacific".... Jai Bharat. Vande Mataram. !!! Mukesh Kumar V. Anand. ( National Advisor - NHRSJC, Bharat.Mo- 9870732921. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org