- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
- What's new in this club
Anup S Nair posted a topic in MBA, business and new entrepreneur.....'s MBA, business and new entrepreneur..... TopicsHello Everyone! I am an employee and have been trying since past few months to start a small business so that i could also grow. But found that in our booming country where FDI's are flowing and also trying to flow at larger quantity, do we nationals get enough support for starting up such ventures?