- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
By ShrawanRTI Application for Competitive Examination Marks
( Check Application Format and mode of payment of RTI Application Fee from RTI Rules applicable to the public authority )
For guidance in writing and submitting RTI Applications, please refer to: How to Fill RTI Application Form
By Sunil AhyaFirst Appeal under section 19(1) Annexure B [See Rule 5(1)]. The sample is in word format which can be downloaded and directly filled up and used for filing First Appeal under RTI at Maharashtra
By Sunil AhyaMaharashtra RTI Application attached.
By Sunil AhyaThe Right to Information Act, 2005 Appeal under section 19(3) before State Information Commission 13th floor, New Administrative Building, Madam Cama Road, Mumbai – 400 032.
(Please Note: Change the above address as per the SIC Bench applicable to you & delete the rest of the addresses):
Nagpur SIC: Ravi Bhavan, Dalan No. 17, Nagpur.Tel: 0712 2565221. Aurangabad SIC: Subhedari Atithi Grah, Aurangabad. Tel: 0240 2334095. Pune SIC: New Administrative Building, 4rth Floor, Opp. Council Hall, Pune – 1 Tel: 020-26050580 / 26050632 / 26050633 / 2611 1239).
By ShrawanUse Application Format and fee as prescribed in Centre/State RTI Rule as applicable to the public authority. Whenever your complaint or grievance is not addressed by the concerned office like Municipality, Electricity Board, BSNL/MTNL, University or any such other public authority, within reasonable time, say 10 to 20 days, you can file RTI Application with the Public Information Officer of that public authority and seek following information