Jump to content
  • 0

Income tax reunds



Thanks to RTI India .org

I had filed the Income tax refund 18 months before and I was following up with Income tax office But was in vain

I was searching the internet for the income tax. Then I came across this website

This website given me the complete procedure for RTI with formats of application


Surprisingly I got the refunds cheque withing 15 days after filing the RTI to Pune office


Now I want to have one more help i.e. I am getting excessive electricity bills . I have sent the application 4 months back to the office .And followed up several times . but of no use


Can somebody guide me on how to go about This???



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Tushar ji


RTI ke saath apki safalta par badhai.


You can file RTI application for this.


Your RTI application has to be as per the Maharashtra Govt. RTI rules and fees. Please see:


Maharashtra RTI rules:Mahrashtra RTI Rules - RTI Guide


Please see guide segment RTI Guide it has a lot of information about drafting a RTI application, fees, mode of payment, how to submit,how to locate PIO etc.


Your RTI Application needs to be addressed to the State Public Information Officer (SPIO or PIO).


For help in framming your RTI application please see:


Any thing pending with Govt. (by JPS 50 Sir): http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/69-any-thing-pending-govt.html


Possibly this info will be of good help to you

Revert back if you still have any doubts, members will definately help you out .


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • swapna_chaubey
      By swapna_chaubey
      Hi All, i have applied for the IT Returns for the last year. I have been waiting for returns for almost two months. and i have not received any responses. My IT consultant has been giving me new hopes everyday for the past 3 months. what can i do. i think the officer wants money for my returns. i am based out of Pune. Kindly guide me.
    • drgvrao
      By drgvrao
      Can i ask for 3rd party IT returns of a person who has undisclosed investments in shares and debentures. He made certain disclosures in a court of law and that does not tally with his known sources of income. He serves in a GOI u/taking. Just let me know.
      with regards
      dr g v rao


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy