News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
tndeshmukh

Income tax reunds

Question

tndeshmukh

Thanks to RTI India .org

I had filed the Income tax refund 18 months before and I was following up with Income tax office But was in vain

I was searching the internet for the income tax. Then I came across this website

This website given me the complete procedure for RTI with formats of application

Surprisingly I got the refunds cheque withing 15 days after filing the RTI to Pune office

Now I want to have one more help i.e. I am getting excessive electricity bills . I have sent the application 4 months back to the office .And followed up several times . but of no use

Can somebody guide me on how to go about This???

regards

2 answers to this question

ambrish.p

Tushar ji

RTI ke saath apki safalta par badhai.

You can file RTI application for this.

Your RTI application has to be as per the Maharashtra Govt. RTI rules and fees. Please see:

Maharashtra RTI rules:Mahrashtra RTI Rules - RTI Guide

Please see guide segment RTI Guide it has a lot of information about drafting a RTI application, fees, mode of payment, how to submit,how to locate PIO etc.

Your RTI Application needs to be addressed to the State Public Information Officer (SPIO or PIO).

For help in framming your RTI application please see:

Any thing pending with Govt. (by JPS 50 Sir): http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/69-any-thing-pending-govt.html

Possibly this info will be of good help to you

Revert back if you still have any doubts, members will definately help you out .

regards