News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
gopalanayak

Land record survey

Question

gopalanayak

I have applied for surveying my land property. When i ask survey, They told that there is rule in survey the land now. But he can arrange temporary survey.

Can anyone clarify what is the difference between temporary survey and permanent survey. The agriculture land in rural area.

Thank in advance

Gopal

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

The rules may vary from state to state. Please file RTI Application before concerned jurisdictional Tahasildar asking for excerpts from directives on getting a land surveyed, payment of fees (Table depending on extent), duration, competent authority, copy of prescribed application, preferred period (When crops are there, generally survey is not possible) for survey etc., and you may ask them as to what is a temporary survey and permanent survey. ( A temporary survey as per my knowledge is only to satisfy ourselves. A permanent survey is erecting demarcation stones in all eight boundaries in presence of neighbors mostly in case of sale.) In AP one has to file prescribed application enclosing possession or ownership documents showing the boundaries, and concerned Mandal Revenue officer orders to surveyor to fix up the cost, he will write a challan for ;prescribed fees, the challan copy and the prescribed application has to be handed over to MRO. Surveyor will contact in order of his preference in normal course, and the neighbors should also be invited to attend with their documents, and boundary stones mostly concrete structures will be immediately placed at each point in his presence.

gopalanayak

Thanks for reply Prasad. the land is in Karnataka.