Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
  • 0

Land record survey



I have applied for surveying my land property. When i ask survey, They told that there is rule in survey the land now. But he can arrange temporary survey.


Can anyone clarify what is the difference between temporary survey and permanent survey. The agriculture land in rural area.


Thank in advance


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

The rules may vary from state to state. Please file RTI Application before concerned jurisdictional Tahasildar asking for excerpts from directives on getting a land surveyed, payment of fees (Table depending on extent), duration, competent authority, copy of prescribed application, preferred period (When crops are there, generally survey is not possible) for survey etc., and you may ask them as to what is a temporary survey and permanent survey. ( A temporary survey as per my knowledge is only to satisfy ourselves. A permanent survey is erecting demarcation stones in all eight boundaries in presence of neighbors mostly in case of sale.) In AP one has to file prescribed application enclosing possession or ownership documents showing the boundaries, and concerned Mandal Revenue officer orders to surveyor to fix up the cost, he will write a challan for ;prescribed fees, the challan copy and the prescribed application has to be handed over to MRO. Surveyor will contact in order of his preference in normal course, and the neighbors should also be invited to attend with their documents, and boundary stones mostly concrete structures will be immediately placed at each point in his presence.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Thanks for reply Prasad. the land is in Karnataka.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • bombaygirl
      By bombaygirl
      It seems Maharashtra is outdated in everything. Including giving information. A friend has unsucessfully been trying to obtain copies of land records and papers that belonged to his late grandfather. The grandfather died when my friend was a minor and his father did nothing to transfer the papers to his name.
      Now the problem is that those taluka (Shirur) and the village (Kauthe) in Pune jurisdiction officials are refusing to hand over those papers giving various excuses. Whenever my friend goes there, they do a disappearing act and despite the collector Mr. Deshmukh's intervention they are not shelling out those papers.
      Does the Maharashtra government want to grab the land? or what is it? How should we go about getting those original papers, so that my friend can legally transfer it in his name.
    • edmar
      By edmar
      I am trying to get information regarding the existance of a mamooli rasta that has been in use by the locals for the last 30 years or so but have been given the run around between one dept and another in the city corporation office.
      The reason is some influential political figures have interest in seeing that it is not provided.
      A visit to the ADLR office evoked a reply that this information is not in the public domain.
      A visit to the Town Planning Office evoked a reply that such information cannot be provided to the public.
      Does this information come from the Office of the Deputy Commissioner (in whose premises the ADLR office is situated) or from the City Corporation( where the Town Planning Office is).
      Can I get some information on this please


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy