- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Transparency Review, an initiative of the Centre for Media Studies (CMS),
has been engaged in taking steps to make good governance a serious concern and amongst other issues has regularly published data on corruption in India.
To promote awareness and implementation of the Act, the Centre for Media Studies has set up a Transparency Study Unit. It will examine developments in RTI and associated social objectives, facilitate dissemination of relevant information and serve as a link between Media, RTI groups and activists.
Here is the journal for the month of July-Auguest 2006 (in pdf)
The Second Administrative Reforms Commission has been constituted to prepare a detailed blueprint for revamping the public administration system. The Commission has been given wide terms of reference covering all aspects of public administration. The Commission in its first report decided to analyze and give recommendations on the freedom of information as the Right to Information Act has been enacted recently and is a paradigm shift in administration.
Download the complete report from Download segment.!