doctorheal

status of lockers in sbi bank ,shalimar garden.ghaziabad

Question

doctorheal

i want to know the status of lockers in state bank of india/shalimar garden ghaziabad,uttar pradesh/prof(ex)capt atul verma.

1 answer to this question

G.R.Vidyaranya

File an RTI to Branch Sr. Manager demanding the status of Safe Deposit Lockers in the branch. Please specify what you mean by status, is it whether they are vacant/rented out/not working etc. You can pay the fee by paying through a challan at the branch or pay by IPO. Central rules apply. Please visit SBI website for more details.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• prbhat_gen
      By prbhat_gen
      My mother took the appointment for filing her passport application from Passport's website and was scheduled to appear in PO, Ghaziabad on 17/04/2008 at 11:30 AM vide their application no. GZBI00354108. But she was not allowed to enter the office by the security.

In continuation to their above act I send them a FAX on the same day, i.e. 17/04/2008, stating that my mother is not being allowed to enter the PO. But no response was extended by the PO and my mother had to return back without her application being entertained.

Again on 24/04/2008 my mother managed to file her application in person at PO, Ghaziabad. The application was supported by the verification certificate of a Group Captain, AF. She attached a DD of Rs. 2,000/- with the application, but she was compelled to deposit a cash of Rs. 2,500/- as the tatkal fees.

On PO's website it was been displayed that the passport was ready on 29/04/2008. But they didn't send the passport till date.

Again on 01/05/2008 we send a FAX to PO, Ghaziabad asking the reason for detaining the passport which went unreplied. The copy of the fax is attached herewith.

On 03/05/2008 we asked them some information under RTI 2005. The copy is attached herewith.

Please guide what to do next ?

Also on 24/04/2008 she was allotted a new file no. by PO, Ghaziabad
      rita goyal.doc
      rita goyal 2.doc
    • Atul Patankar
      By Atul Patankar
      As reported by Nivedita Khandekar at www.hindustantimes.com on June 2 2009

He fits the bill of a common man… a self-employed youth from a middle-class family. But the onerous task that he has taken on himself makes 30-year-old Sachin Soni uncommon.

And the tool for this youth — from the neighbouring National Capital Region town of Ghaziabad — is the information he seeks under the Right to Information (RTI) Act. For instance, thanks to his crusade with the help of RTI applications, children from as many as 143 of the 174 schools in the district, which earlier had only one teacher, now have at least two teachers.

Soni is a founder member of the non-governmental organisation Jan Jagruti Abhiyan, which works to promote the use of RTI.

“Health and education … these are the two basic things that can mar or improve your life. So I decided to focus of these facilities,” Soni, who works as a dealer in a second-hand sale-purchase unit for two-wheelers, told Hindustan Times.

A 2003 government order said schools under the basic education department should have a minimum of two and a maximum of three teachers. Of the 680 basic education schools in the district, there were 174 with a single teacher whereas there were 92 with four teachers.

Soni started with an RTI to find out the student-teacher ratio (September 2008), and also sought to know whose responsibility it was to ensure that this rule is followed (October 2008). Then, when the RTI reply came, he filed a complaint to the higher-ups (January 2009).

Of the 174 schools with just a teacher each, 143 now have two teachers.
      But that is not all.

“Once this is taken care of fully, my next target will be middle schools,” Soni, who himself is only a Class XII pass, said.

His other pursuit, an RTI application about a quack, resulted in threats to his life. “When I filed the RTI, the officials did not just reply to me but also leaked my number. He (the quack) and some other person threatened me on the phone,” Soni said.

“But such things won’t stop me from my goal,” he added in the same breath

Source: Ghaziabad man goes RTI way to improve health, education- Hindustan Times

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy