- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
rti happenings: TN: Gasp! Ventilators conk off at government hospitals
- rti application
- wards and rti
I'm dropping out from my college after 1st year. Will they return me my class 12 transfer certificate along with other documents. If not do I have any rights to get my class 12 transfer certificate back?
How do I send a registered notice to college principal asking for return of original documents? ( I am asking for the procedure in drafting a registered notice.)