News Ticker
jaideep kunwar

about file RTI against a private company

Question

jaideep kunwar

Dear angel,

can u help me?may i know about complaint againt a private company.I have been working here from last 1 year.But company not provide me any salary slip not any confirmation letter.But company deducted my 10 % bonus and esicSo plz told me how can file a complain against the company.

2 answers to this question

Sunil Ahya
Dear angel,

But company deducted my 10 % bonus and esicSo plz told me how can file a complain against the company.

You may file a complain against the said private company with concerned public (govt) authorities, for example ESIC, Labour Commissioner's Office etc.

After having filed the complain (with a proof of delivery of complaints) you may purse the same by filing RTI applications with the respective public authorities to seek information on 'action taken' by them on the complaints so filed.