sdeep1017

Inter Caste Marriage Incentive

Question

sdeep1017

Dear Sir,

Please mail me the PIO for thane as i wish to apply for the RTI application for Inter Caste Marriage Incentive....

Regards,

Deepika

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

If you are not aware of the correct PIO (it varies from state to state) please file RTI Application before Public Information Officer, O/O District Collector , Thane seeking information on procedure to be followed for claim of Inter Caste Marriage incentive with such copy of guidelines on enclosures and the process involved in filing a request/application.

Please follow RTI format/fee as applicable in your state and you can get sample format and rules and regulations in RTI guide in this forum. (This is simple as you can visit and contact PIO personally and get information as RTI takes long time for simple matter. Or try to google INTER CASTE MARRIAGE INCENTIVE DIRECTIVES BY MAHARASHTRA GOVERNMENT". If every thing fails go for RTI.

koteswararaonerella

The SOCIAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT of each state govt. will deal with this subject and coming to district the District Collector is the NODAL OFFICER AND HEAD OF THE DISTRICT IVERSEEING ALL THESE ACTIVITIES.You can apply to him and if you can go to Collectorate and try to get information wanted by you which somebody will help you there.