- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Recently, I was given to understand that a Purchase Department of Government / Defence labs can demand, under RTI ACAt, that a private company submit purchase orders obtained from any other private / government organisation for the same product in order to verify the price quoted to that department. Is there any such guideline / law laid down by CVC and made possible under RTI?
Hiya would like to know the leagal processes and documentation involved for purchasing a plot and considerations required..... thanx