- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
By MANOJ B. PATEL
In a case of H.N. Shah v I.T. Department CIC/MA/A/2008/156, Neeru Bajaj v I.T. Commissioner CIC/AT/2006/644, I.K. Sachdeva v D.G.of I.T. CIC/AT/A/2008/170 it is held that income tax returns was personal information, so disclosure of it was prohibited.
is there any remedy to get the information on this issue ?
mujhe ramleela cometty ki information chahiye ki fund kitna aya aur kahan kharch hua.
plz help me