harshvikram

Direct Ph.D after B.Tech

Question

harshvikram

Hello,

1. Ph.D. (in Engineering) from IITs and other Central Universities directly after BE/B.Tech is valid for appointment of Assistant Professor in Government Institute or not.

2. Is the candidate having qualification of Ph.D directly after B.Tech. before 2010 (without ME/M.Tech) and having required teaching experience as Assistant Professor can be eligible for Associate Professor in AICTE approved Engineering Institutes.

3. Person having Ph.D. degree directly after BE/B.Tech and working as Assistant Professor in Government Institute have to do ME/M.Tech. or not

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

This forum is dedicated in guiding citizens in seeking information from Public Authorities under RTI Act and is not meant for answering/providing information on it's own.

Please file application to AICTE (for authenticated reply) as follows: (Check for more details their website)

Application Dt........seeking information under RTI Act filed

Before C.P.I.O, A.I.C.T.E, New Delhi, with

RTI Fee: Indian Postal Order No.....for Rs.10/- fvg. Accounts officer, AICTE payable at New Delhi.

Applicant:......................................

2.The applicability of this norm and the date of such enforcement.

Brief facts: DIRECT ph.d. after B.Tech.

Please provide me information on laid down norms for the following.

1)Eligibility for appointment of Asst. Professor in Govt. Institutes with direct Phd, after B.Tech from IITs are Central Universities. (Without post graduation) with effective date of such procedure.

(Reconstruct your queries in simple English with more clarity)

Place

date.........................Applicant.

(Send application by Regd., Post. Preserve copy of IPO counterfoil and postal receipt by pasting on office copy of your application for further appeals)