Jump to content
  • 0

Bike NOC Cancellation Procedure



I have taken NOC from Hyderabad to Delhi of my two wheeler.They have collected my original Bike RC.But I didn't move my bike from hyderabad to delhi.Till now it is in Hyderabad.

Now I want to cancel my NOC and my bike original RC.But Hyderabad RTO want one letter from Delhi RTO which should mention that my bike was not move from hyderabad to Delhi.When i went to Delhi RTO office ,they told me that there is no procedure like that for cancellation NOC and we cannot write any letter because your bike not in delhi.


Can you please tell me actual procedure for cancellation NOC.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Your query does not relate to RTI Act 2005 to which this portal is dedicated. We guide members to access information from govt. by using this law. For your benefit, please visit home page of this portal and success stories at http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/post-your-rti-success-here.html. We do not provide information but guide members to use RTI Act for getting information from govt.


You need to contact RTO which issued NOC

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Similar Content

    • arnavpatel
      By arnavpatel
      Dear Sir / Medam,
      I Arnav Jagdishbhai Sorathiya From Rajkot (Gujarat). I Previously Known As Lakhan Jagdishbhai Sorathiya And I Change My Name In Government Of Gujarat Gazette Procedure. I Change My Name In My All Documents But I Can't Change My Name In My Birth Certificate And My S.S.C. And H.S.C. Mark sheet. Because Our Officers Tell Me It Can't Change In Whole Life. So I Am Very Confused. So Please Sir Tell Me Legal Procedure Of Change My Name In My Birth Certificate And S.S.C. And H.S.C. Mark Sheet. Please Sir I Am Waiting For Your Answer.
      Yours Faithfully,
    • Vijayan.krishnan
      By Vijayan.krishnan
      I have TNEB connection for my house from last 10 years. now i'm doing my house alteration, so that i want to replace my meter box into 10 feet ahead. can anyone tell me the procedure to shift.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy