News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
ckm1987

mark sheet verification

Question

ckm1987

Hello,

Kindly tell me the details of mark sheet :-

Name- Manish Kumar Chaturvedi

Enrollment no- j10BSPHY00035687

4 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

When the marksheet is open before you, what details you want more ?

Is that you want to get copies of your answer sheet on any subject and to apply for revaluation.

Then apply to concerned Public Information officer of that University seeking for copies of your answer sheet on those subjects where you think valuation was not done proper. PIO will inform amount to be remitted and to whom it has to be remitted. After receiving remittance, he will provide you copies of answer sheets for your verification. Please search website of the University to know Name of PIO and RTI Fee and procedure for seeking copies of answer sheets.

MANOJ B. PATEL

R/Prasad sir guided you properly and to the point. Now please follow it and get success .

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

ckm1987

Thanks for your suggestions.