Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
  • 0

irregularity in PF status and claim in my previous company jaypee cement




I have been working in Jaypee Cement Company from January 2010, and i left my job in October 2013, for some personal reason but I am not able to get my PF released from the organisation yet please guide.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Please file RTI application to the PIO of that cement company if it is covered under RTI Act. Otherwise you have to file a complaint in consumer Redressal Forum.



Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

File grievance in PGRMS portal of EPF dept., and make a formal complaint to jurisdictional EPF.

Issue regd notice to employer demanding immediate settlement of your PF Account.

If employer fails to reply you within 40 days file consumer complaint before District Forum.

Within 40 days file RTI Application seeking information from CPIO, EPF office on action taken against your complaint so far and copies of replies received from employer if any.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Jaypee Cement Company is a private entity and hence not under the ambit of RTI Act. Under RTI, you can only seek and get information available with public authority including EPFO or RPFO. RTI is not a tool question the quality and nature of actions.


It is possile that JCC may be a an exempted company being a part of a large coglomerate and may have their own Trust. EPFO shall be required to maintain certain records with respect to Exempted units also. You can file RTI Application with the PIO of EPFO and seek information for further use by thoroughly referring following blogs:





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • ganpat1956
      By ganpat1956
      If you are under the impression that RTI Act is for the betterment of the common man, it is time that you changed your perception and wake up to the reality around you. I came across the following report while surfing the web:
      " Using the Right to Information Act to access Ministry files and armed with petitions from MPs, Congress MP Naveen Jindal is campaigning for the Railways to purchase rails from his Jindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL) but the Ministry isn’t buying. "
      Full details of this story are available in the online edition of The Indian Express dated November 28, 2006.
    • sunil sri
      By sunil sri
      dear all,
      recently i asked information on the letter head of a simity but the same was denied on the following grounds:
      not a natural citizen ;
      letter head cannot be used.
      However, i came to know that cic in its judgement has permitted the companies to seek information by using letter head.
      let me know, whether i can appeal by using the recent judgement.
      also please provide me the judgement.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy