Piyush Limbani

Rahemrahe Job

Question

Piyush Limbani

Hello,

Sir, my father was worked with jetpur navagadh nagarpalika and now he is no more.when he was expired he have still 9 years to retired. So I his son want to know that any scheme about the same.plz sir do the needful

5 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear Piyush, i think you are from Jetpur (Junagadh). kindly file RTI application to the PIO. GAD, Sachivalay, Gandhinagar with a request to provide latest rules, provisions, circulars, scheme and other information for "RAHEM RAHE JOB". Also file application to the Nagarpalika of Jetpur with a copy to the collector and Minister for SHAHERI VIKAS, with a request to consider your case.

Prasad GLN

Nothing prevents you in seeking guidelines on "compassionate appointment" when bread earner expired, I have my own doubts as one has to clearly establish that 1)he is the only bread earner 2)there is no other savings and means of living for sustenance of the family with dependents.

This has to be followed as immediately as possible, as compassionate appointment has prescribed period. Almost every Municipality has a powerful Union, and one has to approach either his father's colleagues or Union officials and seek the proper procedure and laid down norms. Then as per advice obtain a copy of such application against which compassionate appointments were done, modify them suitably and file the same to Hon.Commissioner. Normally, even if there is no compassionate appointment rules, higher officials will consider those cases at appropriate time, when there is recruitment and this can be done only through good will and not through filing RTI Applications, as final result and remedy is important.

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear Piyush, i think hon'ble Gujarat High Court has ordered in some petitions regarding "Rahem Rahe Nokari" to the govt. of Gujarat. I will try to find out those orders, meanwhile you approach the union in which your father was member and ask the president and members of the union to recommend your case. May god bless you.

Piyush Limbani

Respected sir,

Thanks for such a kind help

There is no any union for the same and sir I had applied for the job with written application to Jetpur Navagadh Nagarpalika at that time the authority called me with written letter that now government closed that scheme of rahemrahe job and your application is file in our database.

Prasad GLN

So, when nothing is in their hands, do not pressurise them through RTI Application, as you may get the same reply that compassionate grounds are withdrawn w.e.f.....as per Govt., circular no....so and so"

Please note that you have to post all relevant facts when seeking guidance and not as reply to members when asked for.