News Ticker
Jainmba

Gas Stove Is Compulsory With New Connection

Question

Jainmba

Hello,

I have recently purchased new gas connection from Tenwar Gas Agency (Indian Gas Distributor) and they said that u should compulsory to purchase gas stove with other equipments with new connection other then we will not provide u new connection.

Is it compulsory or not if not then where could i complaint it and got asap ans.

2 answers to this question

RAVEENA_O

It is not compulsory that you should purchase the Hot plate from the Dealer. It is necessary that you must purchase a hot-plate with ISI mark.

It is mandatory to display a board indicating that it is not compulsory to purchase hot plate or other accessories form the dealer. It is also necessary to display the name and contact number of the Indane Marketing Manager in dealer's shop prominently.

You may submit written complaint to the Gas Company i.e Indane at Mumbai or its regional office in your state.

Prasad GLN

Lodge grievance immediately in PGRMS portal Ministry of Petroleum and natural gas --Indane Gas or each company is having link to PGRMS portal - in grievance segment.