- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Here is our first RTI video to help new user to file RTI.
Recently, a Private Cinema ticketing agency has been denying me a prize citing that I could not connect to them as there was a technical failure on service provider and hence they are not going to do anything. While in fact, I had connected to them successful and I have call records of my phone and have noted their representative name.
So I want to know how can RTI help me in revealing the truth.