News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
harinder dhingra

HUDA allows Kingdom of Dreams to pledge land taken on lease for 15 years ---"SCAM of 2014"

harinder dhingra

Dear All,

Throwing all rules to the winds, the Chief Administrator of HUDA (Haryana Government undertaking) allows the Kingdom of Dreams, Gurgaon (Haryana)to pledge the land given on lease for 15 years to take the loan from IDBI Bank Limited which is akin to tenant taking loan on owners property.

Now IDBI Bank Limited has put up a public notice that Kingdom of Dreams, Gurgaon has defaulted on loan of more than Rs 39 Crore and cautioned the public not to deal in these property which belongs to HUDA.

A peculiar situation has arisen that loan has been taken on public land with the active connivance of HUDA top brass thus putting public property worth Rs 1000 Crore or so in dispute.

A thorough enquiry is the need of the hour.

Enclosed herewith find the scan copy of Hindustan Hindi dated 20th Dec 2014 captioned " Liz loan leker KOD in haat khade kiye".

Mark my words, this is going to emerge as scam of 2014.

Thanks for your time.

harinder dhingra

PS: Needless to mention here that it took undersigned one and half year of continuous follow-up on RTI applications to gather the above very important information.

Hindustan_20th_December_2014_KOD__Gurgaon0001.jpg

Scan_Pic0001.jpg

Guest CTFORGK

I think viewing future borrowers kept name of company

`` THE GREAT INDIAN NOUTANKI COMPANY LTD " WITH GUARANTEE OF H_ _ _ A .

notice is self statement of G.I.N. of p.a.

They will pay I think .

Just i think But matter needs/should to be taken to temple of law , as this WHOLE DECISION MAKING PROCESS NEEDS ESSENTIAL REVIEW .I think so .

thus putting public property worth Rs 1000 Crore or so in dispute.

Mark my words, this is going to emerge as scam

SIR If someone will appeal in temple of law I believe your above lines will emerge or will be certified true by honourable decision .I just think so case is strong not only land on dispute NOW +39 or so crore has to be paid by P.A. .

With regards

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. G. Force Sir,

Watch this space.

The Great Noutanki company Limited is likely to be declared a "public authority" under RTI Act 2005 as the decision on undersigned complaint under section 18 of RTI Act of Hon'ble Double Bench of State Information Commission, Haryana is reserved and likely to be announced in coming week.

We shall un-reveal the truth. Inshallaha.

harinder dhingra

Guest CTFORGK

Sir do ANY STATE OR CENTRAL government order to REGULARIZE /PU CLEARANCE TO REGULARIZE ALL WRONG IS MERE STATUTORY OR REGULATORY CONTROL OR IS A NO CONTROL ?

IN MANY APEX DECISIONS SPECIALLY RECENT CAMPA COLA COMPOUNDS CASE IT IS WRITTEN NO GOV. CAN REGULARIZE ILLEGAL CONS. AS IT AFFECTS F.RIGHTS OF PEOPLE OF VICINITY except for p.i. .

GOV. ON SELF IN MANY NOTIFICATION FOR HELP OF REGULARIZING COMPANIES QUOTES FOR PUBLIC PURPOSE .

NOW IS THIS P.PURPOSE NOTIFICATION CUM HELP TO BODIES IS A NO CONTROL .

IF MERE STATUTORY WHY HON. COURT SAYS NO TO REGULARIZING AND IF STATUTORY STATUE SAYS DEMOLISH .

TO PROTECT FROM DEMOLITION ITS COMMON USE OF POWER NOTIFICATIONS APPEAR FOR PUBLIC PURPOSES .NOW IS THIS NO CONTROL. Or rti act can check every control OF GOV .

ACT OF GOV. ARE ALSO CHECKED BY ARTICLE 12 .

DO CIC HAVES JURISDICTION TO DECIDE ON ARTICLE 12 MATTER AND P.A. BY ARTICLE 12

The word substantial control is also discussed in cases of article 12 14 and service matters .

I know list of few cases of REAL DIRECT COMPLAINTS NO VIA RTI

I am too a learner specially a student of K.G. 1 (kindergartens)

harinder dhingra
Sir do ANY STATE OR CENTRAL government order to REGULARIZE /PU CLEARANCE TO REGULARIZE ALL WRONG IS MERE STATUTORY OR REGULATORY CONTROL OR IS A NO CONTROL ?

IN MANY APEX DECISIONS SPECIALLY RECENT CAMPA COLA COMPOUNDS CASE IT IS WRITTEN NO GO. CSN REGULARIZE ILLEGAL CONS. AS IT AFFECTS F.RIGHTS OF PEOPLE OF VICINITY .

GOV. ON SELF IN MANY NOTIFICATION FOR HELP OF REGULARIZING COMPANIES QUOTE FOR PUBLIC PURPOSE .

NOW IS THIS P.PURPOSE NOTIFICATION CUM HELP TO BODIES IS A NO CONTROL .

IF MERE STATUORY WHY HON. COURT SAYS NO TO REGULARIZING AND IF STATUTORY STATUE SAYS DEMOLISH .

TO PROTECT FROM DEMOLITION ITS COMMON USE OF POWER NOTIFICATIONS APPEAR FOR PUBLIC PURPOSES .NOW IS THIS NO CONTROL.

ACT OF GOV. ARE ALSO CHECKED BY ARTICLE 12 .

DO CIC HAVES JURISDICTION TO DECIDE ON ARTICLE 12 MATTER AND P.A. BY ARTICLE 12

The word substantial control is also discussed in cases of article 12 14 and service matters .

Learned Mr. G. Force Sir,

This is a very serious issue which needs to be discussed threadbare. You have a point.

Kindly see the fate of those cases and in case those cases succeeded at the end then do share here for the benefit for everyone.

I am too a learner specially a student of K.G. 1 (kindergartens)

Sir, I bow before your modesty.

harinder dhingra

Guest CTFORGK

Kindly see the fate of those cases and in case those cases succeeded at the end then do share here for the benefits

Sir till now this issue has neither thought represented in hon. Cic SPECIALLY NOR RAISED THOUGH APPEARS IN KERALA CASE ALSO .

HENCE I AM CHASING IT IN ALL LEVELS .

ALSO CHASING PRESENT EXISTING COMPLAINTS PROCESS .

I BELIEVE RTI ACT & ARTICLE 12 BOTH CHECK GOVERNMENT DECISIONS SND ACTIONS .

I WANT TO SAY OK GOV. SHOWED PUBLIC INTEREST BY NOTIFICATION , BODY GOT BENEFIT .

PUBLIC DIDNT OPPOSED/PRAYED FOR WRIT TO QUASH NOTIFICATION BUT NOW NOW BRING BODY FOR TWO POINTS .

1) SUBSTANTIAL CONTROL IN NAME OF PI NOT REG. OR STAT.

2) WHAT IS THIS GOV. INDIRECT FUNDING /HELP IN NAME OF P.I. BY NOTIFICATION.

YOU WILL FIND MANY PRIVATE J.V. OF PSU ENJOY THIS BENEFITS .

THATS WHY PRIVATE PARTY AVOID PPP I THINK DO ON READING IN PAPER OPPOSE OF PRIVATE PARTIES IN ENTERING PPP OR GETTING HELP OF GOV.

BEFORE RTI ACT PRIVATE PARTIES HAD FEAR OF ARTICLE 12 ANF WORD P.I. SND AVOIDED NOTIFICATIONS HELP.

NOW IF RTI PEOPLE UNDERSTAND CLAUSE OF THEIR FEAR AND WHEN EVER THEY GET HELP OF GOV. INSTESD OF WRIT AND END THEIR HELP THEY SAY OK TAKE HELP AND COME IN WORLD OF RTI.

HOPE I MAY ACHIEVE DESIRED NO MATTER WHERE & HOW MANY APPEALS NEEDED

I

harinder dhingra

Wish you all the best sir.

koteswararaonerella

This type of taking loans on govt.lands given on lease was there in AP before division and thousands of crores were taken loan from banks PLEDGING THIS GOVT.PROPERTY .If it comes to common man for giving Rs.10,000 loan the banks do so much verification , but they give hundreds of crores to these peop-le is any bodys GUIESS.

Prasad GLN

The land of HUDA may not have been taken as primary security by a well developed Bank with expertise in lending, as documents are necessary for taking land as security.

When the land is leased, without studying the lead recitals, no Banker can lend.

However, to exercise more control on financial transactions, and to know progress/developments/activity, knowing that the security is not enforceable IDBI might have taken it.

When a normal prudent citizen is even aware that leased property can not be taken as security by the Bank, how one can expect a bank like IDBI status can take that security.

To sum up, Bank must have taken some other primary security to safeguard their interests and without giving HUDA clearance, IDBI bank should have never granted such advance.

Shri NKR,

That is not that easy to get any loan from Banks, as there are thousands of checks, clearances and every employee is from Vigilance in a Bank, and when even a casual mistake is not pardoned, and employee is doomed for such mistakes, one having practical experience can not visualise such things.

Guest CTFORGK
dear Sir

Kindly see the fate of those cases and in case those cases succeeded at the end then do share here for the benefit for everyone.

Dear H.D. SIR ,

(SORRY If any one feels below is confusing , sorry if below appears not so CLEAR .ITS FULL DEEP ) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://lawcommissionofindia.nic.in/101-169/report145.pdf&sa=U&ei=mLWWVIv7JIuyoQTE_YDABw&ved=0CBoQFjAG&usg=AFQjCNFanCaoeVKa-9CDDZUbmzuC-1E3Ig'>http://www.google.com/url?q=http://lawcommissionofindia.nic.in/101-169/report145.pdf&sa=U&ei=mLWWVIv7JIuyoQTE_YDABw&ved=0CBoQFjAG&usg=AFQjCNFanCaoeVKa-9CDDZUbmzuC-1E3Ig

please read above link and tell can you use cited decisions To bring body WHO GOT HELP OF GOV. FOR PUBLIC PURPOSES BY NOTIFICATIONS .

LIKE MARRIAGE HALL CASE AND OTHER FACTORY ON/OR GREEN LAND OR SUCH REGULARIZED . (cases are in haryana also I just think so . )

Sir I am not saying of rti case ,

Sir I am saying of HONOURABLE APEX Court have decided ON BODY TO DECIDE IT AS PUBLIC AUTHORITY ,

IF BODY SERVES PUBLIC PURPOSE OR IS INSTRUMENTALITY OF STATE

AND IF ANY ACT OF HON. GOVERNMENT(BY ADMIN. ORDER OR BY GAZETTE NOTI. ) IS IN favour of body for public purpose as states Instrumentalities BODY WILL BE OBLIGED TO F. RIGHTS OF PUBLIC AND WILL BE THE STATE .

CAN hon .CIC decide on ACT OF GOV. + ARTICLE 12(as in Kerala case ) ON BODY FOR MATTERS OF RTI ACT 2005 ,

BEFORE HONOURABLE COURT ON THE STATE PUBLIC AUTHORITY FOR OTHER MATTERS EX SERVICE .

also if public cites ANY SINGLE PERSON F. RIGHTS violated they can pray in person TO QUASH.

Now to this notification its fully under jurisdiction OF TEMPLE OF LAW .ALSO IF GOV. HELP IS RIGHT BODY WILL BE STATE.

BUT IF IS NOT APPEALED BY PUBLIC to honorable temples of LAW . LIKE CASE in marriage halls etc

in haryana.

AND IS APPEALED IN HONORABLE CIC to DECIDE SAME P.A. BUT ONLY FOR RTI ACT as we want to know `` IS PUBLIC PURPOSE SERVED AS WAS IN NOTIFICATIONS?''.

sir I agree you have exp. Of many case on - body to p.a.but you didn't also cited article 12 .

If it will appear in hon. Cic decision it will clear more .MORE applicants cite more truth will unrevealed .

BUT NO ONE either discuss uses power of article 12 .

ALSO clearly appeared in Kerala case .also if is related on BODY And gov. Help its a + for APPLICANTS .

I would beg to all to read HON. AJAY HASIA CASE OF HONORABLE APEX COURT(its only start &sample of deep relationship of rti act and art. 12 ) YEARS AGO RTI ACT .

both DO NOT CROSS OR OVERRIDING EACH OTHER BUT ACTUALLY SUPPORT AND RELATE TO EACH OTHER .

though no one neither search cite and bring matter in discussion .I hope you will try to use it or bring more clearity by using it in your honourable efforts

I BEG Also use article 12 and its citing in appeals to bring a body in ambit

.its request may it come on honourable CIC discussions if not in hours .

Also I beg to you to evaluate SUBSTANTIAL CONTROL TERM in light of P.I ,

POWER OF NOTIFICATION,

AND ARTICLE 12 .

Yours , C.T.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://lawcommissionofindia.nic.in/101-169/report145.pdf&sa=U&ei=mLWWVIv7JIuyoQTE_YDABw&ved=0CBoQFjAG&usg=AFQjCNFanCaoeVKa-9CDDZUbmzuC-1E3Ig

Read para 2.12 of above link

harinder dhingra
This type of taking loans on govt.lands given on lease was there in AP before division and thousands of crores were taken loan from banks PLEDGING THIS GOVT.PROPERTY .If it comes to common man for giving Rs.10,000 loan the banks do so much verification , but they give hundreds of crores to these peop-le is any bodys GUIESS.

Learned Mr. Koteswararaonerralla Sir,

Sir, Here the question is that 5.66 Acres of posh area land is given along with newly built auditorium at the cost of Rs.8.5 Crore by HUDA to Kingdom of Dreams for Rs 36 Lac pm without ant deposits. Now they have mortgaged the land as to IDBI Bank Limited and taken loan of Rs 39 Crore.(total loan as on date from all banks is 130 Crore to KoD)

Sir, there is a default on the loan and what happens to our land worth of Rs.1000 Crore?

KoD has only paid Rs. 13 Crores till date for last seven years ( since they took possession of the property).Where are we going Sir? How our common wealth is being used by few is the moot question.

We will un-ravel the Truth.

hd

harinder dhingra
The land of HUDA may not have been taken as primary security by a well developed Bank with expertise in lending, as documents are necessary for taking land as security.

When the land is leased, without studying the lead recitals, no Banker can lend.

However, to exercise more control on financial transactions, and to know progress/developments/activity, knowing that the security is not enforceable IDBI might have taken it.

When a normal prudent citizen is even aware that leased property can not be taken as security by the Bank, how one can expect a bank like IDBI status can take that security.

To sum up, Bank must have taken some other primary security to safeguard their interests and without giving HUDA clearance, IDBI bank should have never granted such advance.

Shri NKR,

That is not that easy to get any loan from Banks, as there are thousands of checks, clearances and every employee is from Vigilance in a Bank, and when even a casual mistake is not pardoned, and employee is doomed for such mistakes, one having practical experience can not visualise such things.

Learned Mr. G L N Prasad Sir,

It is theatre of Absurd. The Kingdom of Dreams ( part of Great Nautanki Company limited) took permission to mortgage the assets built on the land but GREED of some officers of the IDBI Bank Limited overtook the common sense and they mortgaged the property and released Rs 39 Crores in two instalments.

Kindly see IDBI Bank Ltd public notice appearing in TOI cautioning people to deal with this 5.66 Acres of land "which is owned by Borrower(KoD)"

I trust your words but where are thousands of checks, clearances & Vigilance etc etc Sir????

We are determined to reach the bottom of it.

hd

harinder dhingra
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://l...DZUbmzuC-1E3Ig

please read above link and tell can you use cited decisions To bring body WHO GOT HELP OF GOV. FOR PUBLIC PURPOSES BY NOTIFICATIONS

Sir,

I agree with your view point but I have issues on Article 12 and other authorities which I will write in detail at weekend.

hd

Prasad GLN

Hon HD saab,

Was there any effort to get information from IDBI also seeking Office note and sanction copy of such loan ?

harinder dhingra

Today I have filed the relevant RTI applications before CPIO IDBI Bank Limited but seeing the exposure's in TOI & Hindustan Hindi, the CVO of IDBI Bank Limited called on me to know more details.

Sir, see the competency of the system & learned employees of IDBI BANK LTD who need to turn to common man for "help" to know "more" about the wrongdoings of their BANK.

harinder dhingra

Prasad GLN

No one makes a call on public in sensitive matters unless the work was entrusted to him .. May be he is checking, how much you have come to know in the scam.

It is always the common man that makes large things known to all.

Let us see, whether that man from Vigilance can help atleast in providing information needed from his bank, as expeditiously as possible or turn his face off from common man, when some thing is needed by him from system.

He is in a position to permit inspection of entire file, if he is supportive as reciprocation.

harinder dhingra
No one makes a call on public in sensitive matters unless the work was entrusted to him .. May be he is checking, how much you have come to know in the scam.

It is always the common man that makes large things known to all.

Let us see, whether that man from Vigilance can help atleast in providing information needed from his bank, as expeditiously as possible or turn his face off from common man, when some thing is needed by him from system.

He is in a position to permit inspection of entire file, if he is supportive as reciprocation.

The Gentleman from IDBI Bank Ltd is "CVO" and holds G M rank in that Bank. He is only interested to know if I have some issues with management of defaulting company whereas I have not seen the "owners" in my life nor do I have ever been to that place.

He has promised to show me file but is not answering my calls. I agree with you that there is something wrong somewhere. This is becoming mysterious. The Hon'ble CIC of SIC has assured me that since this matter involves "larger public interest', their double bench would decide undersigned Complaint to get this declared as public authority under RTI Act 2005.

Keeping all my fingers crossed.

Magar chodu ga nahin at any cost.

harinder dhingra

Prasad GLN

You should also pray for prioritisation of hearing in CIC as issue is important.

(Those are the ways of Vigilance dept.,, when they want some information, they speak so sweetly and promise heavens, but if we approach them, they do not show even basic courtesy of responding, and behave as though we are criminals and his image will be tarnished by speaking to citizens)

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr G L N Prasad Sir ,

The matter is with SIC and the division bench of HSIC has reserved the order on undersigned complaint to declare KOD as public authority under RTI Act

Hd

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

Prasad GLN

A small correction: Pledge is a term for offering movables as security, whereas Mortgage is the technical term for offering security of immovable properties. There are different type of mortgages.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr G L N Prasad Sir ,

I stand corrected. Thank you Sir.

Hf

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

harinder dhingra

Dear Each & Every Member of this Forum,

In a major breakthrough, the Hon'ble Division Bench of State Information Commission, Haryana has in a game changer order brought the Kingdom of Dreams, situated at Sec 29, Gurgaon (Haryana) under RTI Act 2005. I am enclosing the copy of the order. Now any citizen with a fee of Rs 50/- can seek information about Kingdom of Dreams, Sec-29, Gurgaon (Haryana).

The effect of this order would be felt all over India as any "body" having come into existence on the resources of public money shall be accountable to common citizen. This is in essence true Swaraj where the stakeholders know where their money is being used by Government/Authorities.

In my four years of activism this is one of the best order ever received by me because it is going to open up floodgates of accountability.

Thank You so much everyone out there as without your support it was not possible. Simply not possible.

Harinder Dhingra

P S: Yes, indeed I am very happy today.

SIC Haryana GAME CHANGER ORDER IN RTI Act.pdf

MANOJ B. PATEL

Congratulation R/Dhingra sir.This is a result of your hard work.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Manoj Sir,

Worked very hard on it. Real hard.

But what worked was your guidance and members continued support.

Thank You once again.

hd

CTFORGK2

Sir I earlier said if appealed your view will be in decision not of kod not accepting loans as fund.

Sometimes truth are visible and non confusing

But need is informed citizen like you.and will to raise on stand for truth.

But success I believe is small part .main thing is hard work try as you did .

As one honourable said 99% failure = success. Means one who tries 99 times will succeed in 100 th try and that 1% is success.so I believe hard work /try is most important.

I bow to your real hard work more then your success sir.

Hope you don't mind my view .

Even if you succeed or not IN ANY MATTER FOR TRUTH .I WILL SALUTE YOUR HARD WORK /TRY .

Success is sweet and but try or hardwork for truth or public is AN INSPIRATION FOR ALL.

Hoping best for all your true stands for justice.

• Similar Content

• Harisrmite
      By Harisrmite
      How do I send a registered notice to college principal asking for return of original documents? ( I am asking for the procedure in drafting a registered notice.)
    • bahl_ajay
      By bahl_ajay
      As reposted in zeenews.com

http://www.zeenews.com/articles.asp?d=457256&sid=REG

CIC pulls up MCD for not responding to notice, summons

New Delhi, July 22: The Central Information Commission (CIC) has pulled up the MCD for not responding to a notice issued to it over a petition seeking details on appointments made in the civic agency on compassionate grounds.

"This Commission takes an adverse view of the MCD failing to respond both to our appeal notice and summons for appearance in hearing," Central Information Commissioner Wajahat Habibullah said.

The Commission has decided to proceed with the hearing of a case without the presence of MCD officials.

It's observation came while hearing a petition filed by Mahinder Kaur of Haryana seeking information on MCD employees who were appointed on the compassionate grounds.

She said that the full information has not been provided to her by MCD.

The Commission directed the MCD to give the petitioner information pertaining to appointments made on compassionate grounds along with the criteria adopted in the process.

The CIC also ordered the MCD to upload the information sought on its website and kept it up-to-date every time such an appointment is made.

It asked the MCD to complete its updation within a period of 20 days.

The Commissioner ordered the Health Officer of the MCD to explain the delay in furnishing the information and asked why a penalty of Rs 8,000 should not imposed on him.

Bureau Report

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy