News Ticker
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
harinder dhingra

HUDA allows Kingdom of Dreams to pledge land taken on lease for 15 years ---"SCAM of 2014"

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Aston Marteen Sir,

Thank You a lot. I am very happy today. I try to put best efforts according to my abilities which are very limited. You might be getting irritated as to how slow I am in gasping things but that is how I have been.

But today truth prevailed and hope tomorrow also We are successful. Keeping fingers crossed.

hd

Prasad GLN

Hon. Moderator,

You have to add one more button for Congratulations, and the entire post of Hon HD will be filled with such Congratulations.

Please explore possibility of creating Congratulation" Great buttons also below the post with good icon like clapping.

Hon. Hd Great achievement and this is against a mafia type land grabbers and who wish to benefit out of Govt., incapacity.

I believe this is not an END, but only beginning for an end, as there may be several skeletons in cupboard and you have provided Key to the Cupboard now. Accountability must commence as expeditiously as possible escalating it to PIL in HC for punishing the culprits for such huge financial loss in such a small state.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr G L N Prasad Sir,

I have never met you but deep down in me I feel that I have someone to look upto.

You have been great motivator.

Trust me, shall not rest it here.

Grateful.

Hd

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

karira

Congratulations !

But start getting ready for a long battle - Nautanki Company will go to court.

CTFORGK2

That's the boon for any applicant.

Now kod will GO , applicant - public will just watch enjoy, and add submissions if wish.

Main parties are , I think - kod & deciding authority.

Its good KOd is in grievance.

Its hard way if applicant loses .cases get stuck as applicant don't usually go further.

Its best situation .all expense to kod.

Kod will go and get attested present decision as if its truth + valuable words of hon. Courts on rti act .may be with remarks.

Let's hope they go hon. Sc .

Achieving supreme words are real true win of applicants and for all.

delayed or success is later part.

And KOd will bear cost.ORDER OF cost goes to dear pa kod.

Now that's called welcome to world of rti act , dear pa for now -kod

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr Karira Sir

Filing caveat. Request you to kindly go through the judgment and need your comments on the quality of the judgment.

Thanks

Hd

Sent from my GT-I9300 using RTI INDIA mobile app

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr Aston Martin Sir and learned Karira sir,

I am lucky that HC Judge who is hearing on RTI Act is man of character and can not be influenced easily.He comes from humble background and knows that why we are fighting this for. So, no problems if KoD goes to HC but in today's newspaper their spokesperson has said that they will abide by the order of SIC

hd

harinder dhingra

Dear Esteemed Members of this August Forum,

Kindly enclosed herewith find the scan copy of news item in Hindustan Hindi, Hindustan Times & Times of India all dated 7th Jan 2015 about the Kingdom of Dreams being declared as a public authority under RTI Act 2005 by Divisional Bench of Hon'ble State Information Commission, Haryana.

TIMES_OF_INDIA_7th_JANUARY_2015----KOD.jpg

HINDUSTAN_TIMES_7th_January_2015--KOD.jpg

HINDUSTAN_HINDI_7th_JANUARY--KOD.jpg

Thank You

hd

koteswararaonerella

Mr.Dingraji , you are a special person and a fighter using RTI RAMA BHANA (arrow of rama) and I congratulate you for this.But as kariraji rightly said it is only a begining for long battle. as even government agencies trying through courts to come out of RTI like AWHO .

Prasad GLN

KOD , I am sure is not going to approach to Court, as further strictures must be reserved for their activities, and they are not approaching with "clean hands". If they approach, there is must dirty linen to wash and brings more irregularities into light. In our language Telugu there is a proverb "Thief bitten by scorpion"--Thief can not roar and cry, as such attempt may bring attention of insiders of the thief exposing his presence for a crime.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Koteswararaonerella & Learned Mr. G L N Prasad Sirs,

Kindly refer to post #11 , which I quote " I am lucky that HC Judge who is hearing on RTI Act is man of character and can not be influenced easily.He comes from humble background and knows that why we are fighting this for. So, no problems if KoD goes to HC but in today's newspaper their spokesperson has said that they will abide by the order of SIC" Unquote

Thank You for your good wishes and appreciation.

harinder dhingra

Prasad GLN

They are smart and my presumption appeared proper.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr.G L N Prasad

my presumption appeared proper.

It is always there Sir,

hd

Sajib Nandi

The Haryana State Information Commission has termed the Great Indian Nautanki Company (GINC), which operates the Kingdom of Dreams entertainment hub in Gurgaon, as a public authority, and ordered it to put in place a mechanism to respond to RTI queries before January 30 this year.

Read more at: Info panel terms Kingdom of Dreams firm a public entity, says hub falls under RTI ambit - The Times of India

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Sajib Nandi Sir,

Thanks for bringing into the notice of everyone. We need to give maximum publicity as this order can be very useful especially after Thalapallam judgment.

hd

smbhappy

One Good order, at last, from SIC Haryana

harinder dhingra

Thank You Learned Mr. Surendera M Bhanot Sir,

kindly enclosed herewith find the news clippings of Hindustan Times English dated 18th Feb 2015 & Hindustan Hindi dated 18th February 2015 in which it is reported that Kingdom of Dreams is moving Hon'ble High Court challenging the order of Hon'ble Haryana SIC.

harinder dhingra

HINDUSTAN_TIMES_18_feb_KOD.jpg

HINDUSTAN_TIMES_18_feb_KOD.jpg

Prasad GLN

Hd. Saab, when HC sends you a notice, you should be in a position to collect all material evidence well in advance and also enlist other association's support. You should be in a position to convince how they have looted Govt exchequer. I never thought that Chor kotwal ke upar dantana.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr G L N Prasad Sir,

Do not worry sir. I was waiting for this to happen as I thought that they will avoid going to HC but luck favoured us.

Now we can expose them to the extent that they will have to answer to soooo manyyyy enquires because of alleged fraud committed by them with connivance of higher echelons of bureaucracy of Haryana.

Looking forward for hearing.

Hd

Prasad GLN

Their lawyers are very smart. If they continue RTI they have to face music immediately, atleast they can escape from immediate danger by resorting to HC and protracting the case and taking some corrections thus purchasing some time to dilly dally the matter.

One can not cast aspersions on judiciary but in APHC it happened and CBI with the help of CJ has succeeded in cracking it.

But the fact is that Gad ala sinh gela. Won the fort but lost the lion. The lion is now in Thane in Corporation.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. G L N Prasad Sir,

Their lawyers are very smart. If they continue RTI they have to face music immediately, atleast they can escape from immediate danger by resorting to HC and protracting the case and taking some corrections thus purchasing some time to dilly dally the matter.

One can not cast aspersions on judiciary but in APHC it happened and CBI with the help of CJ has succeeded in cracking it.

But the fact is that Gad ala sinh gela. Won the fort but lost the lion. The lion is now in Thane in Corporation.

Yes, this why they are approaching Hon'ble HC as they have been wrongly advised that Hon'ble HC takes 3-4 years to decide this type of cases (for example Fortis, ITM etc in HC pending) but they are underestimating the strength of Hon'ble HC.

Sir, rest assured, Gad as well as lion would be won. Inshallaha...

harinder dhingra

harinder dhingra

Dear All,

Kindly enclosed herewith find the notice of Hon'ble State Information Commission in which it has found, prima facie, the kingdom of dreams guilty of non compliance of appointing PIO & following the RTI Act 2005. The next date of hearing is 19th August 2015.

I reproduce the relevant part of notice below,

Quote "

Whereas while deciding the above case No. 115/2014, the Hon'ble Commission vide its orders dated 30.12.2014 (copy enclosed) has, directed you to put in place a mechanism for serving the RTI Act, 2015 within one months of the receipt of , this order. As pointed out by the complainant vide letter dated 20.04.2015 (Copy enclosed), you have not complied with the directions of the Commission within stipulated time. The Commission has, prima facie, held you liable for penal action under Section 20(1) of the RTI Act for non-compliance of its order dated 30.12.2014. Therefore, the Hon'ble Commission desires to give you an opportunity to show cause as to why penalty @ Rs. 250/- for each day of delay in complying with the order and furnishing the information to the information seeker, subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/-, should not be imposed upon you. " UNQUOTE

hd

Show_Casue_Notice_-Kingdom_of_Dreams0001.pdf

akhilesh yadav

GURGAON: The state information commission has issued a show-cause notice to Great India Nautanki Company Ltd, which runs the popular entertainment destination Kingdom of Dreams in Gurgaon, directing it to answer why it did not respond to an RTI filed by a city activist, Harinder Dhingra.

Read more at: Kingdom of Dreams promoter gets notice over RTI plea - The Times of India

karira

How come the SIC issued a Show Cause Notice, when the matter is in High Court ?

Or, has the High Court already passed a judgment ?

Prasad GLN

I am not aware that they have opened show at HC , is it so ?

If such is the case, whether the show masters have not brought stay for implementing IC decision ?

Whether the issue will be closed with SIC, after levying penalty alone and what next step IC can initiate with in his powers ?

What if PA pays the penalty and do not implement RTI in their kingdom what IC can do within his powers ?

• Similar Content

• Harisrmite
      By Harisrmite
      How do I send a registered notice to college principal asking for return of original documents? ( I am asking for the procedure in drafting a registered notice.)
    • bahl_ajay
      By bahl_ajay
      As reposted in zeenews.com

http://www.zeenews.com/articles.asp?d=457256&sid=REG

CIC pulls up MCD for not responding to notice, summons

New Delhi, July 22: The Central Information Commission (CIC) has pulled up the MCD for not responding to a notice issued to it over a petition seeking details on appointments made in the civic agency on compassionate grounds.

"This Commission takes an adverse view of the MCD failing to respond both to our appeal notice and summons for appearance in hearing," Central Information Commissioner Wajahat Habibullah said.

The Commission has decided to proceed with the hearing of a case without the presence of MCD officials.

It's observation came while hearing a petition filed by Mahinder Kaur of Haryana seeking information on MCD employees who were appointed on the compassionate grounds.

She said that the full information has not been provided to her by MCD.

The Commission directed the MCD to give the petitioner information pertaining to appointments made on compassionate grounds along with the criteria adopted in the process.

The CIC also ordered the MCD to upload the information sought on its website and kept it up-to-date every time such an appointment is made.

It asked the MCD to complete its updation within a period of 20 days.

The Commissioner ordered the Health Officer of the MCD to explain the delay in furnishing the information and asked why a penalty of Rs 8,000 should not imposed on him.

Bureau Report

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy