News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
harinder dhingra

HUDA allows Kingdom of Dreams to pledge land taken on lease for 15 years ---"SCAM of 2014"

harinder dhingra
How come the SIC issued a Show Cause Notice, when the matter is in High Court ?

Or, has the High Court already passed a judgment ?

learned Mr Karira Sir,

It is KoD story that they have moved Hon'ble HC but could not produce any stay on proceedings.

hd

Learned Mr G L N Prasad Sir,

Sir, let us cross the bridge when we reach it. At the moment, the situation is that they do not have any stay and HSIC has taken a serious note of misleading the undersigned in which they stated that "they have moved HC".

No, Do not worry Sir, they will pay penalty and provide information otherwise HUDA shall initiate proceedings to cancel the 6.6 Acres land on which the KoD is situated.

In a related development, the CBI has registered a PE and started investigation on 110 Crore loan given by IDBI bank on HUDA 6.6 Acres lease land.

Keeping fingers crossed.

hd

Prasad GLN

Hon Hd. Saab,

The post by me is referred in General. The maximum penalty is Rs.25,000/- and once the penalty is paid, atleast they can prevent further problem from IC.

But how should one end their show once for all is the issue.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr G L N Prasad Sir,

But how should one end their show once for all is the issue.

Sir, Kindly see undersigned post at#30 which I reproduce below:

No, Do not worry Sir, they will pay penalty and provide information otherwise HUDA shall initiate proceedings to cancel the 6.6 Acres land on which the KoD is situated.

Thanks for your time

hd

Prasad GLN

Is providing of information by paying penalty (They have heaps of such money with them) the problem comes to end ?

If they are sincere in providing information, why should they drag this matter to this extent, their intentions are not good.

In turn they ought to do some thing for the Public and make reasonable profit and not reap benefits out of ill gotten money.

harinder dhingra

agree with you Sir but then greed of money makes people do things which they are ashamed of later on.

hd

karira
Is providing of information by paying penalty (They have heaps of such money with them) the problem comes to end ?

Nowhere does the RTI Act say that if penalty is paid, information need not be provided !

Prasad GLN

I am not aware as the issue is on complaint or second appeal and I presumed that as it is a Public Authority, it should have been a complaint. If it is a complaint, no information can be ordered.

harinder dhingra

Sir, It is Complaint made under Section 18 of RTI Act 2005.

- - - Updated - - -

Sir, It is Complaint made under Section 18 of RTI Act 2005.

harinder dhingra

The Hon'ble CM of Haryana has ordered Vigilance enquiry to be headed by most upright officer Mr Jagdish Nehra IPS, DIG Haryana Vigilance Bureau into the land allotment to Kingdom of Dreams & International Amusement Ltd (Appu Ghar, Gurgaon) on yours truly Complaint.

Grateful to Hon'ble CM for hearing me out.

hd

harinder dhingra

In a related development, the Hon'ble Punjab & Haryana High Court has stayed the operation of Hon'ble HSIC order declaring KoD as public authority under RTI Act 2005. CWP 16253 of 2015.

It is a welcome move as now we are free to bring into the notice of Hon'ble HC about the various irregularities committed by Kod. In a reply to undersigned RTI, the HUDA has informed that KoD has deposited/paid Rs 6.5 Crores in last seven years against the agreed rent of Rs 36 Lac per month X 72 (12 moths were free). Moreover a auditorium build by HUDA at the cost of Rs 8 Crore was handed over to Kod in 2008.

The KoD has raised a loan of Rs 115 Crores from IDBI on lease land of HUDA (leased for15 years only) for which the undersigned has complaint to CBI which is in process of registering PE (Preliminary Enquiry) any moment.

The Hon'ble CM has already ordered Vigilance Enquiry against allotment of 6.6 Acres most prime land of Gurgaon to KoD.

The KoD has done "aa bail mujhe maar" by going to HC.

Ab aayega maja in sab ko expose karne me.

hd

Prasad GLN

Rrespected Hd.

Do'nt take all it by yourself, enlist some supports, supervise and get things done by them and you remain just as guide, co-ordinator.

In this age, maturity and experience you should be limited to planning, organising , co-ordination for end result.

regards

prasad

harinder dhingra

Yes Learned Mr. G L N Prasad Sir,

I did try to take some people along but their response was that "how does it affect us. How can we, clean the system".

I really did not have any answer. So doing whatever I can do.

Thanks

hd

• Similar Content

• Harisrmite
      By Harisrmite
      How do I send a registered notice to college principal asking for return of original documents? ( I am asking for the procedure in drafting a registered notice.)
    • bahl_ajay
      By bahl_ajay
      As reposted in zeenews.com

http://www.zeenews.com/articles.asp?d=457256&sid=REG

CIC pulls up MCD for not responding to notice, summons

New Delhi, July 22: The Central Information Commission (CIC) has pulled up the MCD for not responding to a notice issued to it over a petition seeking details on appointments made in the civic agency on compassionate grounds.

"This Commission takes an adverse view of the MCD failing to respond both to our appeal notice and summons for appearance in hearing," Central Information Commissioner Wajahat Habibullah said.

The Commission has decided to proceed with the hearing of a case without the presence of MCD officials.

It's observation came while hearing a petition filed by Mahinder Kaur of Haryana seeking information on MCD employees who were appointed on the compassionate grounds.

She said that the full information has not been provided to her by MCD.

The Commission directed the MCD to give the petitioner information pertaining to appointments made on compassionate grounds along with the criteria adopted in the process.

The CIC also ordered the MCD to upload the information sought on its website and kept it up-to-date every time such an appointment is made.

It asked the MCD to complete its updation within a period of 20 days.

The Commissioner ordered the Health Officer of the MCD to explain the delay in furnishing the information and asked why a penalty of Rs 8,000 should not imposed on him.

Bureau Report

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy