News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
PV Krishnan

Information Commission

Question

PV Krishnan

Hello,

No information/reply has been received from P.I.O. CPPC (SBT) Thiruvananthapuram on my application dated

21 Oct 14/First appeal dated 27 Nov 14.Now which Information Commission shall I approach, STATE or CENTRAL.

4 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.

Please click the following link and read through the topics:

RTI Information

Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.

Dear Member, in addition,

To explore about RTI kindly refer following links

(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI

Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Guest CTFORGK

If SBT is state bank of Travancore then second appeal to CIC .(AFTER FIRST APPEAL TIME LIMIT IS OVER )

See in below decision link

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://rti.india.gov.in/cic_decisions/CIC_VS_A_2013_001197_M_136689.pdf&sa=U&ei=Bm-aVPbXCdHtoASlhoCAAQ&ved=0CA8QFjAB&usg=AFQjCNEHV1qy8IIVGg3kUvoH2OOj8MOLTQ

And CPPC ( Central Pension Processing Centre) is a department of bank not a PUBLIC AUTHORITY .many banks have CPPC .

Address of pio SBT should rti be posted I think so .

Further can be asked will be provided by honourable members , seniors and other dept..

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member, kindly wait for the reply from FAA because 45 days time limit for to take decision on your FA is not completed.

RAVEENA_O

If you don't receive any response from FAA by 15th of Jan-2015, please file Second Appeal under Sec-19(3) before the Central Information Commission, New Delhi with a prayer to direct CPIO / FAA to supply the information sought, free of cost.

You must use the format of Second Appeal as prescribed in Central RTI Rules, 2012, a copy is attached. Add verification as under:

VERIFICATION

Verified and signed at …….(place) on this …….. day of ...........(month), that the contents of above appeal are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief.

Simultaneously, you can also file a Compliant under section-18(1)© of RTI Act before the Central Information Commission, New Delhi, with a prayer to impose penalty on CPIO since not given response to request for information and access to information within the time limit specified under this Act. There is no specific format for Complaint.

Also please refer to :

HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE A COMPLAINT UNDER SECTION-18(1) AND SECOND APPEAL UNDER SECTION-19(3)?

SECOND APPEAL GUIDE (Central)

HOW TO FILE COMPLAINT U/S 18(1) by JPS50

0 CENTRAL RIGHT TO INFORMATION RULES, 2012 ( Dt 31July2012).pdf