rajeev sethi

appeal in sic haryana under sec19(3)

Question

rajeev sethi

I hv hearing of appeal in sic haryana against pio nd faa. whereas pio did not provide complete information and no document requested was given. one of these document I m asking for is forged govt document? should I go for point to point evidence for my rti application and seek justification for denial? do commissioners at sic haryana give sufficent time to appeallent to put up things pointwise or I will hv to ask for all papers together? plz guide team members as I m new to thi scenerio

harinder dhingra

kindly keep us posted Sir.

hd

rajeev sethi

hon' ble sir , vl subimitting a copy of desicion of sh. omparkash vs. land & building dept. GNCTD, delhi in which some observations made by. IC sh. Sridhar ACharyulu. are really terse, be helpful in getting me the information from pio that I am hoping to get from sic haryana? kindly guide

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Sethi Sir,

Please understand that if information is anywhere in the records in Haryana, You would get the same.

hd

rajeev sethi

thnx u sir

CTFORGK2

If as you are seeking death certificate of third party , please also read below extract but DON'T CITE TO PIO.

The CPIO’s representative stated that the appellant vide his RTI application dated 21/09/2012 had sought certain details relating to a deceased employee _________but as the information was personal in nature and related to a third party they had written to the wife of the deceased employee as per Section 11 of the RTI Act, however, she refused to give her consent. The CPIO’s representative pleaded that since no larger public purpose is involved the information is exempt under Section 8(1)(j) of the RTI Act.

Decision notice:The CPIO’s representative’s submissions are in order.

Now coming to poin2)- unless the seeker of the information is able to demonstrate

that the disclosure is justified in larger public interest.

Now all depends ON PROOF YOU HOLD THAT ITS FORGED ?

DO YOU HAVE ANY COPY OR PROOFS OR FACT SAYING ITS FORGED ?

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Aston Marteen Sir,

Sir, the larger public interest is involved. Kindly see Mr Sethis post at # 11, 12, 14 & 16.

hd

CTFORGK2

Sir proofs and say have little difference .

Burden is to prove forged

harinder dhingra

Sir, He is getting information in tomorrow's hearing.

hd

CTFORGK2

Hoping for positive result same as you.

Some part is achievable also like land details .

But halaf nama , death cer. of third party I don't know .may get

harinder dhingra

Sir, Wait for a day. He will get the information. Period.

hd

CTFORGK2

Yes sir if having proofs or cites proofs atleast in hearing .

With regards

rajeev sethi

sir the death certificate here is of my family member

I have a certified copy of the. death register from the registrar birth and death according to which all three ie date month and year of the dod r different. the deth was reported by the deceseds son with sign of the son on it.

this record is in urdu and I hv got it translated it into hindi

harinder dhingra

SIR,

He will get the information. Period.

hd

PS; The case is listed before Haryana SIC where appellant is treated with the respect and not TNSIC which is still having Colonial Hangover.

CTFORGK2

I have a certified copy of the. death register from the registrar birth and death according to which all three ie date month year are DIFFERENT

Then surely I think you will achieve desired .

Sorry as first time I saw reasoning or logic and you also wrote it first time above in post 38. Thanks for full other then thanks .

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Rajeev Sethi Sir,

Please take it easy and take all the relevant papers and go to hearing in HSIC as if you are going to your elders in the family with a problem. Relax and enjoy the hearing tomorrow. The case is listed with one of the most intelligent, humane IPS(retired) officer who is very appellant friendly.

Relax.

hd

rajeev sethi

Thank u sir!

CTFORGK2
Sir, Wait for a day. He will get the information. Period.

hd

Sir we are lucky we have honourable you.

You caught proofs /truths without post 38 .

I got confused sorry for confusion without post 38 and proofs in NONE EXCEPT 38.

With regards

harinder dhingra

Aisa kuch nahin hain.

The Hon'ble SIC Mr P R Meena of HSIC is very appellant friendly and goes out of his way to get information and that is why I am confident. My only caveat is that the record should be there wherever even if it is with any department/corporation/authority of State Government.

hd

rajeev sethi

just got a certified copy from tehsil of the mutation of land in question. and these pepole are now looking more smart just by mutilating that part of the page which showed that death certificate was. attached with affidavit.

just another proof of mutilating the information! but certainly i hv sufficent proofs to show that death certificate was attached with affidavit! I think it vl be another plus for me

harinder dhingra

Hazoor Aap kal hearing attend kare. Sab theek hoga.

rajeev sethi

ok sir

As per u . Period!

thank u Sir

rajeev sethi

pio disposes that when jamabandi is changed, spare papers like death certificates are removed. he has to give this swearing on an oath attested by notary with in fifteen days. but I somehow feel he has disposed wrong.

I

CTFORGK2

Is That result of 1 appeal?

If yes Now you have oath of pio , a full strong proof.

If you have cross proof of SOMEHOW disposed wrong, file second appeal cum complaints also.

With regards

rajeev sethi

it was nice meeting hon'ble commissioner though time was short

rajeev sethi

I think I. need help togather information for such issue as I hv to prove hon'ble pio wrong