rajeev sethi

appeal in sic haryana under sec19(3)

Question

rajeev sethi

I hv hearing of appeal in sic haryana against pio nd faa. whereas pio did not provide complete information and no document requested was given. one of these document I m asking for is forged govt document? should I go for point to point evidence for my rti application and seek justification for denial? do commissioners at sic haryana give sufficent time to appeallent to put up things pointwise or I will hv to ask for all papers together? plz guide team members as I m new to thi scenerio

rajeev sethi

sir we do hv sufficient time here. pio has to give affirmation in 15 days and then after that we have time till 20 feb, and hon'ble commissoner has said me that after receiving the oath from if hv something to say then I should write a letter to sic before 20th. so the final order vl be on 20th feb.

harinder dhingra

I am aware of it. Thanks

hd

rajeev sethi

Hon'ble sir during this period the thing which I m looking for is that whether these persons cn remove any govt. document from records during change of jamabandi of land, and the document involved here is a govt. document. which is base for the mutation of the land

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr Sethi Sir,

Please see my post # 74.

Sir, if they remove any document from record then how would they justify the change in Jamabandi. That way they will create more problems for themselves.

hd

rajeev sethi

Hon'ble sir For THIS VERY REASON I have said that I hv to learn a lot from YOU

Prasad GLN

Hon.Hd.

The suggestion is made only for editing in original post as you are on line and can edit yourself.

rajeev sethi

Hon'ble hd sir , With a person like u guiding me I dont think there vl be any need to go for furthur complain under sec 18

rajeev sethi

I dont think such a law exists

harinder dhingra

Yes. Even bI think so. Let us wait for a fortnight as discussed above.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using RTI INDIA mobile app

rajeev sethi

hon'ble hd sir learned Pio seems to have landed in no mans land! The choice will be of learned pio either he jumps in a well or a valley! but his submission. is against the. haryana land record manual. chapter.?.??though I hv not gone through it my self. I hope to receive a copy of same soon!

harinder dhingra
the choice will be of learned pio either he jumps in a well or a valley! But his submission. Is against the. Haryana land record manual.

wait & watch

rajeev sethi

order of Hon'ble. IC reads" pio is directed to research his record and provide information in respect of death certificate as mentioned herein above and if information is not available with him he shall file a sworn in affidavit before the commission under intimation to the appellant within fifteen days. and shall send compliance to the commission by 20/2/2015

rajeev sethi

Pio is still silent

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr Rajeev Sir,

PIO will not be silent for long. He will sing.

Let us wait for his reply.

Thank you for being patient

Hd

Sent from my GT-I9300 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

May be Calm before storm.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. G L N Prasad Sir,

There will be calm only Inshallaha. Good sense shall prevail on learned SPIO. The Hon'ble SIC order is speaking, bold and says more than the words used in the order.

Let us wait for SPIO response.

hd

rajeev sethi

hon'le members learned Pio has even gone to the extent of meeting counsel of lawyers on this issue!

rajeev sethi

He neither has the power to cancel this mutation in which this information is involved nor he is in position to do that as hon' ble civil court has granted status quo on suit filed challenging this mutation

rajeev sethi

as mentioned in post #20 I had filled another rti related to this information, and fa was put up b4 faa. In this first appeal I had mentioned about the document I was looking for along with attaching the evidences , writting complete RAMAYAN to show that document is forged, but learned Faa dismised the appeal on the base mere submission by the pio that information has been provided by the same letter for which honble IC has directed the pio

Learned Faa never went through the material on record neither I received any notice regarding the hearing of thi appeal.

rajeev sethi

But any way I hope. get the information I was looking for

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr Rajeev Sethi Sir,

Let us wait for SPIO response please.

hd

rajeev sethi

learned spio in his reply states that death certificate is not present in records and halfia byan is enclosed.

But the halfia byan attached is a copy of one which the applicant had submitted for getting the land mutated and not about the document being removed from record as per the statement made by pio before hon'ble Ic. Total defiance of direction given by Ic

rajeev sethi

hon'ble members, kindly suggest a format for informing hon'ble ic that spio has not followed the instruction

harinder dhingra

T

he Right to Information Act,2005

Complaint under Section18 of RTI Act 2005 for non Implementation of Hon’ble Commission orders by SPIOcum…………….,

before

STATE INFORMATION COMMISSION Haryana

SCO 70-71, Sector 8C,Chandigarh-160008

Complaint No. ________dated__________

[For office use only]

As I amaggrieved by non-Implementation of Hon Commission decision by Central PublicInformation Officer and/or First Appellate Authority, I hereby file this appeal/complaintfor your kind decision.

1. Details ofappellant/complainant

1.1 FullName:

1.2. FullAddress:

1.3 Phone/CellNo.:

1.4 EmailID:

2. Details ofSPIO:

2.1Name/Designation:

2.2 FullAddress:

2.3 Name ofPublic Authority:

3. Details ofFirst Appellate Authority [FAA]:

3.1Name/Designation of the FAA:

3.2 FullAddress of FAA

4. Dates ofRTI application/first appeal:

4.1 To CPIO:

4.2 ToFAA:

5.Particulars of Decisions:

5.1 Ref. No.Date of SPIO Decision:

5.2 ReferenceNo, Date of FAA’s Decision: NO DECISION

5.3 Hon’ble Commission DECISION: ……./SIC/2014/….-IAdated

6. Dates ofreceipt of replies by appellant from:

6.1 SPIO:

6.2 FAA:

7. Details ofinformation sought: As mentioned at “1,2&3”

8. Brieffacts of the case: As mentioned at “1,2&3”

9.Reasons/grounds for this appeal / complaint: The learned CPIO has mala fidelyviolated the orders of Hon’ble Commission in case number ……..of 2014bearingletter number …………..dated …….. stating thatdeath certificate is not present in records and halfia byan is enclosed. Butthe halfia byan attached is a copy of one which the applicant had submitted forgetting the land mutated and not about the document being removed from recordas per the statement made by pio before hon'ble Ic. Thus complete defiance ofHon’ble SIC.

10. Any otherinformation in support of complainant: As mentioned at para 9)

11.Prayer/relief sought for: Sir I pray

a) That this compliant be taken underSection 18(1)(e) of RTI Act 2005 which says, QUOTE “18. (1)Subject to the provisions of this Act, it shall be the duty of the CentralInformation Commission or State Information Commission, as the case may be, toreceive and inquire into a complaint from any person,— (e) whobelieves that he or she has been given incomplete, misleading or falseinformation under this Act;” UNQUOTE.

b) That exemplary punishment toLearned SPIO & FAA under Section 20(1) &(2) of RTI Act 2005.

c) That an compensation of Rs 100000/-be awarded to undersigned for mental agony & harassment caused toundersigned under Section 19(1)(8)(b) of RTI Act 2005.

12.Grounds for prayer/relief sought for: As mentioned at 9) above

13.Personal Presence at hearing: YES

14.Declaration:I hereby state that the information and particulars given above aretrue to the best of my Knowledge and belief. I also declare that this matter isnot previously filed with this commission nor is pending with any Court ortribunal or authority.

Place:Gurgaon

Date:

Signatureof appellant/complainant

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Rajeev Sethi Sir,

Kindly file the complaint in above format. You would soon hear from Commission after receipt of this Complaint. The waiting period for hearing on non-implementation of Hon'ble SIC order is only 6-8 weeks.

My take is that learned PIO is committing a mistake by denying the "information" which is if available on record( I take your views as correct & true). The Hon'ble SIC is very strict and shall make the mala fide mistake of learned PIO very costly for him.

I repeat if the information is anywhere in Haryana no matter whichever department then you would get it.

When you get notice of hearing do let me know I shall also reach Chandigarh to argue in this case. Do not worry I do not charge any thing from anybody.

If the information is there, You will GET IT..............AMEEN

harinder dhingra