RAVEENA_O

HC seeks response on plea for installing ACs in court rooms

RAVEENA_O

The Hindu, 18 Jan 15, New Delhi, Mohammed Iqbal

RTI reply supplied to lawyer Amit Sahni reveals that there is no written guidelines regarding installation of ACs in Tis Hazari and Patiala House court complexes. However, the RTI reply said the work in this regard was in progress. Mr. Sahni said he had noticed that in Tis Hazari court, ACs were installed in the offices of almost all the clerical staff, but surprisingly, not in all the court rooms.

The issue relating to the need for installation of ACs in the two important court complexes in the Capital, visited by thousands of litigants every day, has been brought to the Delhi High Court by a lawyer, who had earlier sought information in the matter through the Right to Information Act.

Please read more : HC seeks response on plea for installing ACs in court rooms - The Hindu

Prasad GLN

What ACs in Court Hall ? At District Courts, even benches are not provided for litigants, they have to wait in the shade of trees planted during British Time even at many of the oldest Courts in AP.

• Similar Content

• Syed Khaja
      By Syed Khaja
      Dear Sir/Madam, I am Syed khaja from Osmanabad Maharashtra. this is the response of PIO. in this response he is saying that "the record has been frozen/destroyed." So what should I have to do? kindly please help me in this regards. 
    • crusader
      By crusader
      I want to know that I have got information from Nagar nigam, Can I use it as an evidence in the court of law? What are the provisions related to that?

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy