prabhat kumar vivek

its urgent

Question

prabhat kumar vivek

Hello,

sir my uncle got qualified in jharkhand TET written examination and now just because he has a polytechnic diploma in mining and surveying, NOT A 12th HSC certificate, the higher official member refuse to select for jharkhand tet.....

WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW......

I REQUESTED TO ALL RESPECTED VIEWER AND MEMBERS OF RTI TO PROVIDE VALUABLE SUGGESTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.......REALLY URGENT.

4 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

First study the eligibility criterion for selection and if he has completed the prescribed qualification, he is certainly eligible for selection if he has successfully completed his written test and interview but he may be posted only after getting a vacancy. Such things can not be solved immediately through RTI, Contact an Advocate and proceed through High Court, as it is connection with career.

If they are not accepting application even for written examination means, you can not do any thing if there is a specific bar.

( I understand from query that he has passed basic 12th prescribed and has also additional/high qualification in mining surveying. Infact the candidate should think of going for TET with such good qualification and not TET selection authorities)

koteswararaonerella

please expand what exactly is TET ?

is it technical technical engineering training ?

if your uncle has passed the written examination for the proposed job , then it amounts that his qualifications of mining diploma may be valid otherwise they cannot allow him to write exam / take training.

please give correct detail picture.

prabhat kumar vivek

Teacher Eligibility Test known as TET is an Indian entrance examination for teachers. The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8

Eligibility criteria is 12TH OR EQUIVALENT ALONG WITH B.ed

my uncle got selected but the government body refuse to give job by saying that u have a 3year polytechnic diploma in survey and mining not 12th certificate....

what could we do to make him believe that 12th AND 3YR POLYTECHNIC DIPLOMA are equivalent....

KINDLY SUGGEST US WHAT TO DO?

MY UNCLE DONT HAVE A 12TH HSC CERTIFICATE.

Sunil Ahya

Kindly refer to the Central Teacher Eligibility Test on the following link whereby a 2 year diploma satisfies the requirement of eligibility criteria, kindly take a print out and show it the concerned authority:

Central Teacher Eligibility Test Criteria.

Also, you may file a RTI application and seek a photocopy of the Jharkhand State's Teacher Eligibility Test Criteria.

If nothing works out, write a polite letter (make it brief, precise & point-wise) and bring this problem to the notice of the Head of the concerned Department / Public Authority.