News Ticker
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
harinder dhingra

Haryana Police withdraws Police Protection to undersigned

harinder dhingra

Dear All,

The newly appointed Commissioner of Police of Gurgaon Mr. Navdeep Singh Virk IPS has withdrawn the security cover provided to undersigned "to teach me a lesson" for raising the a) issue of Gurgaon Police getting verification of servants & tenants from "Hamari Suraksha" (NGO ) without having any formal agreement/written communication between Police & Hamari Suraksha b) For raising the illegal power being used by Sushant Lok Police Station & DCP(East) Gurgaon straight from Pole/Private Party , c) uploading the FIR daily on Police web-site as ordered by Hon'ble SIC & demanding ladies toilet in all Police Station of Commissioner-ate.

It is to pertinent to mention that security was provided to undersigned on the order/directions of Hon'ble CIC recorded in a order, The Hon'ble SIC has been notified.

It is also interesting to mention that undersigned volunteered to pay for security as I never wanted State to pay for protection of undersigned.

This strengthens undersigned resolve to carry on his work.

Complaint SIC security withdrawn.docx

Prasad GLN

What more they can do ? Have they protected any one even after giving tight security and thwarted any attempt ?

Irrespective of their high positions, still individuals resort to cheap, known, age old tactics when high level of decency has to be displayed while taking such decisions. Big is always small.

It also may mean that there is threat from Police also.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. G L N Prasad,

Sir, I had sent a cheque for Rs 166100/- (Rs One Lac sixty six thousand one hundred only) as calculated by Gurgaon police on my request for the cost of providing a PSO for the period of 01st Nov 2014 to 31st March 2015.

I am told the CP has directed the DCP(HQ) to return the balance amount. High level of decency from Police? Sorry Sir (although my son is also one of them).

I am told that CP is dam annoyed because he is of the opinion that they are putting 18-20 hours a day and still "bimari" like undersigned can question them? They forget that they too can be questioned as they are public servants.

Yes, the threat is from Police, Prison and other public authorities who have been brought to RTI Act.

But Sir, that is life.

harinder dhingra

Prasad GLN

Have you file RTI Application seeking information "Specific reasons for sudden withdrawal of protection given, even after receipt of such costs and all office notes of such proposal and final decision " ?

(I was shocked to read that 18 year girl had thrown out from sixth floor her just born baby , but Police officials are not even different to the aged and whose services to the state was established through recognition at several forums)

harinder dhingra

Yes Sir, I have but you know the responses.

Learned Mr. G L N Prasad Sir,

I shudder to think how other Activists/Info Warriors/Social Workers/Social Activists are working in difficult circumstances with no support.

My fight is easy. I am no comparison to these hero's as I have two close relatives (one acting) who are Chief justices of Hon'ble High Court/s in India and son a IPS officer along with would be daughter in law (IPS) to fall back on.

I salute all of those Hero's who are working against all odds. Hats of to all of you Sir/s /Madam/s who are working day and night so that society becomes better.

harinder dhingra

koteswararaonerella

you are an experienced RTI fighter like a world war vetteron. the option available before you

1. complain to the DGP that the protection was withdrawn arbitrarly by putting my life in danger.

2. complain to the CIC/SIC about thw withdrawl of seurity.

3. complain to states human rights commission by giving breif history and specifying for the security.

let us see how the machinary will not work.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Koteswararaonerella Sir,

1. complain to the DGP that the protection was withdrawn arbitrarly by putting my life in danger.

2. complain to the CIC/SIC about thw withdrawl of seurity.

3. complain to states human rights commission by giving breif history and specifying for the security.

Sir,

Kindly see post #1 in which the Complaint made to Hon'ble SIC for non implementing the orders of Hon'ble Commission has been made;

DGP has been informed verbally as well as by written communication;

Yes Sir, made complaint to State H R C as well.

Can you believe that there is no response from any of the above institutions?

Needless to mention here that all the above three institutions namely HSIC, DGP Haryana & State H R C had acknowledged undersigned efforts n number of times for trying to improve systems.

harinder dhingra

rocky arora

respected sir

even though we get the machine overhauled thouroghly there are certain parts that create friction ,need to be greased periodicaly

Prasad GLN

The functioning of any machine is related to several aspects Make, year of manufacture, usage, maintenance and above all the expertise of the operator.

Only to avoid Greasing of palms RTI is enacted. Further greasing means.....

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Rocky Arora Sir,

even though we get the machine overhauled thouroghly there are certain parts that create friction ,need to be greased periodicaly

Meaning?

Sir, I am a little weak in grasping things. Could you please elaborate on your statement for the benefit of lessor mortals like undersigned.

harinder dhingra

rocky arora

janab parsad ji greasing here does not mean here greasing of palm or so, but in PUNJAB V SAY hadyion ko tel dena. Since HD sir is General of The Rti army he certainly has many Arrows with him to make the system more Transperent and accontable. and if I hv submitten here something wrong then I m really sorry for that as I m novice here

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Rocky Arora Sir,

Since HD sir is General of The Rti army he certainly has many Arrows with him to make the system more Transperent and accountable.

Nahin Sir, learning from experts like you. Aisa kuch nahin hain.

and if I hv submitten here something wrong then I m really sorry for that as I m novice here

Arre..you look to be well meaning gentlemen who is talking sense and that is why wanted to know more on your above mentioned post...No, No, No...you have not said anything which can be by any stretch of imagination called "wrong".

God Bless You always.

harinder dhingra

harinder dhingra

The functioning of any machine is related to several aspects Make, year of manufacture, usage, maintenance and above all the expertise of the operator.

Only to avoid Greasing of palms RTI is enacted. Further greasing means.....

The Machinery called harinder dhingra is :Make is 1957 model, usage is very less & no maintenance because mental faculty hardly used, and expertise of the operator has become little better under patronage of senior friends like you.

Greasing can not be done which is the reason why I am in RTI.

The above is written in lighter vein as of late it has become very stressful so taking some steam of by writing to you like this Garu Sir,

harinder dhingra

Prasad GLN

Generally, the machinery refers to only organisations like Police and governmental agencies.

I am not talking of missiles as every one is aware the missile to whom I am referring to.

harinder dhingra

Missiles?

Or Chale hue Kartoos?.....P

hd

deepakkumar7907

Dear mr.dhingra

I suggest u should take personal security till the tym PSO is deployed again, as u have already filed complain i hope concerned authorities will response and will take neccessary action

harinder dhingra

Thank you learned Mr Deepak Kumar sir,

I think it is a good idea. Let me do it.

Hd

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

harinder dhingra

Day before yesterday, the undersigned had some Complains hearing before Hon'ble CIC of Haryana SIC. There I mentioned about withdrawal of paid security by Gurgaon Police. The Hon'ble CIC was disturbed and assured me that he would take up this matter with DGP next week in all its seriousness.

We have done our Karma and rest is in HIS hands.

harinder dhingra

akhilesh yadav

[h=1]11 सौ रुपये प्रति दिन पर 6 माह के लिए मिली आरटीआई एक्टिविस्ट को सुरक्षा[/h]

चंडीगढ़. सूचना आयुक्त उर्वशी गुलाटी के निर्देश पर पुलिस ने आरटीआई कार्यकर्ता हरिंद्र ढींगरा को पेड पुलिस सुरक्षा मुहैया कराने के आदेश कर दिए। सुरक्षा के बदले में ढींगरा को 1100 रुपये प्रतिदिन के हिसाब से छह माह के लिए अग्रिम भुगतान करना होगा। इसके लिए उन्हें एक लाख 98 हजार रुपये जमा कराने के आदेश दिए हैं। इसके अतिरिक्त पूर्व में मिली सुरक्षा के बदले में 84700 रुपये भी जमा कराने के लिए कहा गया है।

Read at: RTI activist get Security in just paying 11 rupees per day for 6 months - www.bhaskar.com

harinder dhingra

To put records straight.

Rs 84700/- already deposited.

Rs 198000/- deposited yesterday on receipt of CP order of 17th Feb 2015 which was in response to learned Hon'ble SIC order of 16th Feb 2015.

Learned CP thought that this lessor mortal would run away after hearing the condition of six months advance for security but some people underestimate the resolve of "lessor mortals" like undersigned.

harinder dhingra

• Similar Content

• Shrawan
      By Shrawan
      RTI exposes 481 transfer requests by mumbai police officials written by MLAs and ministers in just 19 months.

the Mumbai police commissioner and the Maharashtra director-general of police have received a record 481 written recommendations for transfers from MLAs and ministers in just 19 months.

From March to September this year, the DGP got 99 recommendations for transfers, of which 30 have come from the chief minister himself. Some of the recommendations have also come from Deputy CM R R Patil.

This was exposed following queries filed under the Right to Information Act, 2005.

ecommendations for transfers had in fact come down in 2004, after the joint commissioner of police (administration) issued a strict warning to 71 police officers and 64 constables for trying to use political clout.

Also, two departmental circulars were issued stating that any violation of the rule 413 rule of the Police Manual would be strictly dealt with.

Rule 413 states that "government servants are forbidden to approach officials of other departments or non-official people for support and redress. They are liable for disciplinary action if MLAs or non-official persons approach the government on their behalf," the rule says.

[sourse TOI]

• ganpat1956
      By ganpat1956
      HYDERABAD: State police officers are concerned about the Right to Information Act, not because they have to part with information but over the `overheads' involved in it. Interacting with Director General of Police Swaranjit Sen during the valedictory programme of a workshop on `Importance of public relations', here on Wednesday, a couple of senior IPS officers raised the issue of `heavy' expenditure being incurred in providing information under the special Act. An officer observed that if a person would ask information spread over 1,000 pages, the department would have to spend at least Rs. 1,000 for getting photostat copies in addition to other materials and handling costs. Though the citizen would pay Rs. 2 per page of details sought, not a single paisa would go to the Police Department directly. Mr. Sen said the Government must ensure the time and money spent by the police officials in collecting the information were adequately compensated.

(Source: "The Hindu" online edition 14.12.2006)

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy