News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
harinder dhingra

Presentation of Section 4 made to Hon'ble Chief Minister of Haryana

harinder dhingra

Dear All,

It is to bring to your kind notice that undersigned made 45 minutes representation to Hon'ble Chief Minister of Haryana on implementation of Section 4 of RTI Act 2005. The Hon'ble C M was very keen to know about voluntary disclosure as mandated under Section 4 of RTI act 2005. The Hon'ble CM has impressed upon the same in DC/SP/s of Haryana conference to make suo moto disclosures.

The Hon'ble CM appreciated the efforts made by us and promised to keep in touch.

harinder dhingra

Prasad GLN

Good Diplomat. Impressing after 9 years of implementation of Act on Sec.4 and this voluntary disclosures needs CM's advice to those persons who maintain LAW and order in the State.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. G L N Prasad Sir,

Good Diplomat. Impressing after 9 years of implementation of Act on Sec.4 and this voluntary disclosures needs CM's advice to those persons who maintain LAW and order in the State.

Yes Sir. This is the harsh reality. Most of them if not all of them(DC/s & SP/s) consider this ( Section 4 disclosure) as "Bimari". Our local DC wanted to have the presentation on disclosure of Section 4 by undersigned but when undersigned went to give presentation, the learned DC was more interested in his phone and calls. I was Disgusted, left the presentation mid way and returned. This is the factual position here on the ground Sir,

harinder dhingra

rocky arora

If they make such disclosures then they will create epidemic for themselves

harinder dhingra
If they make such disclosures then they will create epidemic for themselves

No doubt Sir but is it not their duty to do so? It is a mandatory requirement Sir.

harinder dhingra

rocky arora

janab this was a nice effort from your side regarding disclosers regarding sec 4 but had these people doing things that are madantory for them the. scenerio wud hv been different today and these people are not even now prepared to do things that are madantory for them even after nine years of act but I vl agree with everybody who says that all fingers of palm are not equal

harinder dhingra

Exactly Sir, I agree with you.

koteswararaonerella

you have got an appointment and could breif the CM of haryana for 45 minutes on RTI which is by itself a great success for you personnally and for the RTI Forum you are representing and we congratulate you for the same. you were also a rec00/- cash price from government for being RTI whistle blower and we wish good health and best luck for you.

harinder dhingra

Thank You so much learned Mr. Koteswararaonerrella Sir,

This meeting was on my insistence for 15 minutes which was extended to 45 minutes at Hon'ble CM behest. The Hon'ble CM took keen interest. I am told a circular has also been issued by Learned Chief Secretary of Haryana to everyone in the Government on the subject. Shall post the copy of the same soon.

Sir, as taught by you, never took cash prize which was donated to CM relief fund.

Thanks for your wishes which are not only wanted but needed too.

harinder dhingra

karira

Many many circulars have been issued re Sec 4 - not a single one has been complied with.

Issuing circulars is easy......implementation is the most difficult part.

Revisit after 6 months or 1 year and see if there was any difference.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Karira Sir,

Agree with you in totality.

Shall keep a watch on the developments about section 4 of RTI Act 2005.

In the meantime, the Hon'ble CM has offered yours truly the job of an advisor to government of Haryana on implementation of RTI Act in the State which I politely refused by stating that undersigned knowledge and experience is very limited and I shall not be able to do justice to the Job.

But I shall keep following with State Government on implementation of RTI Act as vigorously.

Thanks

harinder dhingra

deepakkumar7907

Excellent dhingra sir, i thiink u should take up the job as u know in and outs of RTI and if you will head implimentation team scope of RTI will improve

Sir i dont agree with u that u poses limited knowledge ,its a good channel to streghten RTI in harayana , pls give ur second thought on this. Wish u all d best

Regards

Deepak

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Deepak Sir,

Thank You so much.

Actually it is difficult to do justice to the job of advisor on RTI as it involves lot and lots of travelling in Haryana which is difficult for me as I have a ailing mother to look after who needs constant medical attention and over and above you require in depth knowledge of RTI Act and its implication including implementation which undersigned lack at the moment. Let us admit it.

I think I can do better job by being outside.

thank You for your indulgence .

harinder dhingra

Prasad GLN

This is the practical difficulty with capable and renowned activists. Young men draw inspiration, and old retired people wanted to do some thing in the same line, but the difficulty is they do not have time to involve /associate with a Guru like personality to learn/help/assist him in doing his things in a better manner. Infact, age and obligations are coming in the way of very active and involved activists. Hope some volunteers assist those eminent persons with their assistance atleast one or two hours weekly twice.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. G L N Prasad Sir,

Hope some volunteers assist those eminent persons with their assistance atleast one or two hours weekly twice.

Sir, I have been lucky that some kids who are well qualified and resources full are assisting us in preparing draft of RTI applications/first appeal/second appeal and even appearing before appropriate authorities for getting information for common people who need information badly without charging a paisa and in fact they spend from their pockets. But they are learning.

Some of them spend as many as 10 hours a day to do the needful.

thank you

harinder dhingra

Prasad GLN

Hope such assistance to several other RTI Activists also by volunteers and from some Public Authorities also.

harinder dhingra

Keeping my fingers crossed Learned Mr. G L N Prasad Sir,

deepakkumar7907

Dear dhingra sir

Pls let me knw if i can assist you with drafting , writing , filing RTI / first / second appeal or any clarical work.

Regards

Deepak

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Deepak Sir,

I would definitely seek your assistance.

This reminds about our RTI application & First appeal on temple. I have not received any reply.

We are filing second appeal. On the day of hearing, I would need your assistance to know the factual position as on date. I have those photos but would still need your assistance then.

Grateful.

Thanks for your valuable time,

harinder dhingra

deepakkumar7907

Sure sir , not only on that RTI bt if you need assistance on any other RTI like clarical work

Sir i am saying clarical work b'coz my knowledge is very limited bt atleast i have learnt from senior members of forum how to draft RTI questions and basics of RTI

Regards

Deepak

harinder dhingra

Arre .....Kya kehe rahen hain aap.......Learned Mr. Deepak Kumar Sir,

You are an asset to the society and has tremendous knowledge as far as RTI Act is concerned.

Shall be in touch to take Gyan from you.

Thank You

harinder dhingra

Rajiv A Datta.

@ rtirajivdatta

1423800442614.jpg

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Rajiv Dutta Sir,

A great effort by you. Keep it up. People like you make us (old generation) optimist about this great country's future.

harinder dhingra

• Similar Content

• venugopal
      By venugopal
      Can I ask for information by applying for a copy of the order by which the chief Minister of my State was assigned a house plot in which he had built a post house?
    • Shrawan
      By Shrawan
      The right to development in a way has been strengthened by the Right to Information Act. This act, enacted by our government, is one of the strongest such legislations in the world. It is also an essential tool of democratic participation, through which the boundaries of the “rights approach” to development can be further extended. It brings in transparency and accountability into the development process. The combination of the National Rural Employment Guarantee and the RTI Acts provides a very potent base for expanding the rights of citizens vis-à-vis the state in ensuring equity and social justice. This is particularly relevant for the poor and vulnerable.

On the occasion of the National Legal Literacy Day, the Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh addressed the National Colloquium on Poverty Alleviation, Food Security and Right to Development organized by the National Legal Services Authority

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy