News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
SAMIM KHAN

How I Verify my Enrollment No and Marksheet of Shridhar University.

Question

SAMIM KHAN

Hello,

Please anyone help me about How i verify my mark sheet of Shridhar University and its enrollment no is original or fake.........????

8 answers to this question

SAMIM KHAN

kljhhjkl

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear Member,

[1] Did you ever STUDY in a regular or night classes connected with your mark sheet?

[2] Did you apply in prescribed format for appearing for its Examination and remitted the Examination Fee and submitted documents like Photograph?

[3] Did you receive an admit card indicating your Roll Number as also identity card issued by the the institute for appearing for Examination?

[4] Did you appear for the concerned Examination any time? When?

[5] Which place was your nominated Examination Center for this Examination?

If the reply to all these 5 queries are YES/POSITIVE your mark sheet is valid.

If the answer to any of these queries are NO, your mark sheet is a forged and fabricated document.

koteswararaonerella

there are lotof such querries available in this portal which you can verify for guidance.

SAMIM KHAN

Plz give me full suggestions to make RTI in online...

karira
Plz give me full suggestions to make RTI in online...

RTI cannot be used for verifying marksheets or certificates.

So, there is no point in filing RTI online !

SAMIM KHAN

There fore what I do for verify

Plz say..

SAMIM KHAN

Plz say at now how and what I need to do to know my result and enrollment no is right or fake??

karira
Plz say at now how and what I need to do to know my result and enrollment no is right or fake??

Read post Nr. 3 above in this thread.

Prasad GLN

This portal is dedicated in guiding citizens in seeking information under RTI Act and our Hon.Super Moderator with all modesty and most politely informed facts that this portal can not guide you but still you are posting the same. This is against discipline. Have yo consulted any one in the forum before taking up such course or that we are here to reply to all demands. Please consider constraints.

Please read all the posts of Sridhar University. Most of the members in the forum are experts and except from SU, we never knew the concept of verifying marks list at any time from any body and we do not flock in and tread in unknown fields.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• ganpat1956
      By ganpat1956
      Ludhiana, December 29: In its quest to create awareness on Right To Information (RTI) Act and churn out professionals on the act, the Information Commission has collaborated with the Panjab University to integrate RTI in the curriculum.

As per the plan, the act will be taught as a part of curriculum to the law students. “The law students, future advocates, urgently need to be equipped with the nitty-gritty of RTI. Also keeping in mind the need to teach other students too — to make an intellectual group — we have proposed to the varsity to add RTI Act as an extra-paper or start diploma or degree courses on it,” said the Chief Information Commissioner (CIC), Punjab Rajan Kashyap today.

Kashyap was here to preside over a seminar held on the RTI Act by the department of higher education, Punjab, at the SCD Government College for Boys.

He said a special committee has been formed at the university level, which will be chaired by the vice-chancellor. Kashyap is one of the members of committee.

The commission, he said, has so far got 1,200 applications under RTI, out of which 350 have been resolved. “Sixty per cent of our applications are personal complaints, 40 per cent comprise public woes. But with time, we are sure to get more applications public woes, which proves instrumental in improving the system,” he said.

Kashyap said when an act similar to RTI was to be launched in the US, the government gave five years’ time (2000 to 2005) to the departments to upload their websites with all requisite information. “This resulted in better functioning and better implementation of the Act. However, in India we were given just five months — June 2005 to October 2005 — and hence there are a lot of problem in implementing it successfully. But with time, we will manage each and everything,” he added. Impressed with the divisional-level benches of commission set by the Maharashtra government, Punjab too may go in for divisional benches in order to make the act’s privileges accessible to each and everyone, he said.

Venkesh Nayak, the project co-ordinator, Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative, New Delhi, said the act is also being misued to settle personal scores and grudges. “But the beauty of this act is that it does not provide any kind of personal information of an individual, which is not in public interest and neither does it enable divulging any information, which may prove threat to security of nation,” he added. The seminar was an informative lecture for government colleges’ principals, meant to familiarise them with the RTI Act. The Commission is of the view that educational institutes play pivotal role in making masses aware of the act.

Quest for RTI awareness: Act may be part of university curriculum
    • karira
      By karira
      Master act
      The RTI has been Bhoop Singh’s weapon in his fight for the rights of students
      Arpit Parashar
      About 50 students have gathered at Delhi University’s D S Kothari hostel to give a warm sendoff to Bhoop Singh who has just completed his Masters from the School of Environmental Studies. Some friends have booked a car for him; some are packing his luggage while others are arranging food for his journey back home —to Mahendragarh in Haryana. 
      Such a farewell is unusual even on a campus where friendships run deep. Bhoop Singh owes his popularity to his activism. In the past year, he has changed the way hostels treat students. His weapon: the Right to Information Act.

He has filed over a dozen RTI applications, forcing the university authorities to reassess many of their policies. “He has shown that with little effort, students can make the authorities take them seriously,” says Anirudh Sharma, his classmate from SES.

Singh took on his hostel last year on the issue of residents being made to pay Rs 880 every year for sports facilities. Singh wanted to know how that money was being utilised since the hostel provided no sports facilities. The result was a refund to every hostel resident.

Students overstaying their term in hostels was another problem that Singh addressed. “Most of the students in the hostels come from outside Delhi, and many from humble families. There are many problems with the hostels but I hope that with the power of RTI with us, we can demand and achieve what is our right,” says Singh.

Singh also brought to the attention of the authorities the trend of influential professors holding multiple posts. There was protest again and the authorities had to take action.

He then turned his attention closer home. Noticing that th
      eir hostel mess changed contractors frequently, he advised students to ensure that the mess workers are not changed every time a contractor is.

Despite his activism, Singh has steered clear of student politics. Says Singh’s hostel roommate Gopal: “But he is more popular than many student leaders in the university.”

Now that he has completed his Masters, Singh, who belongs to a farming family, has his sights set on the civil services exam. He plans to apply for masters in law and prepare for civil services entrance examinations.
      His friends are hoping he returns to the university.

Master act

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy