News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
mint4mint

Registration & Stamp duty

Question

mint4mint

Hello,

What is the stamp duty applicability (from when) if a flat of mhada was originally alloted to mill worker & the conveyance of the socierty happened in 2013 & the tenant wants to sell the flat

4 answers to this question

karira

This portal is only meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act 2005.

It is not the place to seek answers/help/guidance regarding all types of general issues.

MANOJ B. PATEL

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.

Please click the following link and read through the topics:

RTI Information

Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.

Dear Member, in addition,

To explore about RTI kindly refer following links

(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI

Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Prasad GLN

Registration and stamp duty are state subjects. Depending on the area, market rates are revising periodically. You can get market rate certificate by paying nominal fees and Registration and stamp duty Act of Maharshtra is available in google. Still one has to depend in solicitor/advocate/document writer and he will immediatly tell such Registration stamp duty.

koteswararaonerella

this is a simple matter and any common man selling or buying will go to sub registrar office where there are lot of people doing this work who can give the information without charging any fees .there is no point in approaching RTI forum for simple things.