- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Dear sir, pls let me know if on a property is it necessary to pay stampduty and documents has to be registered if I want to mortgage the property in Maharashtra? Without paying stampduty and without registering documents,status of mortgaged in court. Pls help how to get information for this using rti.pls also help to frame for rti.
i am in the army.i had purchased a car from Canteen Stores Dept,chennai in mar 08.i was in pune and there was a huge price difference and hence chennai.i got a temporary regn done fm chennai. the regn costs are more in chennai. at the same time i got posted to jammu.now i applied for a change of address in the temp regn documents, so that i can get the car registered in the north.this was entirely because being in army i get to register it anywhere and if u see the regn in haryana/chandigarh is just 3000/-.i wanted to same money(62k in chennai and abt 50k in pune). the RTO chennai said it would take atleast 3 months before they chk everything again and give new documents...they have been asking some or the other documents to accompany my application . now its still not done. i know some delays are from this side also due to my deployment on LC. i want to know is this possible at the firt place. and where can i seek a procedural way to this issue? whAT IS THE RULE?